Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

utterly pointless release, sold out in less than 1 second on SNEAKRS EU. impossible to cop without a bot, in a size 14 at least. Pending screen of death for 2 mins then sold out. a few of the size 8s etc sat for a minute as usual. L on all the draws too and END is the most annoying since i’ve never hit and live about 150 miles away from the store, while people 10,000 miles away hit every release somehow. got my bid on on StockX anyway. shifting a pair of Blue Tint bricks on StockX to fund it.

Reactions: ARK
8F02FE4B-21D6-40B2-822A-C68D4DB265BF.jpeg
EACCD450-6E69-4352-BB61-0608C7993152.jpeg
8F02FE4B-21D6-40B2-822A-C68D4DB265BF.jpeg
Just swooped up!
What' leather quality like step up from normal retro leather or normal

Won’t have it that good, BC 3’s are the ultimate back up plan. Definitely dope shoes, but your average “Sneakerhead” was trying to get the NRG 1’s, FTL 3’s, OVO 8’s before the BC 3’s. More than likely they struck out somewhere & their consolation price will be those! Even sneakerhead girl’s know what to buy them for V-Day. So, once you factor that in as well... these will move. There will be a couple stragglers, but once those tax returns start to hit, they’ll be bought up.
BC3's transcend sneakerheads tho. I had these above the rest of the stuff releasing around them :smokin

People these days just go after what's limited. The BC3s are very high on a lot of people's grail lists. Nike gives us what we want, including what looks like respectable volume, and now those are a consolation prize....SMH....

So true.

I'm more than happy to cop the Black Cement's and nothing else. On top of it being easy. :nthat:

People these days just go after what's limited. The BC3s are very high on a lot of people's grail lists. Nike gives us what we want, including what looks like respectable volume, and now those are a consolation prize....SMH....

They gotta’ speak to the kids man, which isn’t done with OG’s. ‘Cause they release as GR’s, they want the OVO’s; JTH’s, Levi’s, etc.

I got a bid on StockX for $300. That's the most I would pay. Get your $50 profit and move on. Otherwise you can keep them. That's to all size 10 resellers :rofl:
lol. Good luck with that.

Folks saying patience is key..........it is, but they`re not dropping below $400.

Missed on the ASG 3 and the only reason I entered was because they're so close to WC3 :rofl: they needed to move that line back some on the bottom but that narrative wouldn't be so great :lol:

No way I would pay more than $350 for a White Cement 3 with a red stripe on the sole. I'd rather just get a regular pair of White Cement 3s.

lol. Good luck with that.

Folks saying patience is key..........it is, but they`re not dropping below $400.

I don't need luck because I don't care:rofl:. I purposely low balled.

One time this strategy did backfire for a shoe that ended up tanking in resale weeks down the line:rofl:

BC3s are in my opinion the most exciting release of this month. After having that garbage jumpman air on the back of 3s for so long, its great that we are getting BC 3s again with Nike Air.

I disagree, A LOT of people wanted ‘88s and didn’t want to pay the resale for those. This was the next best thing and now these are also going to be going for resale.

If JB released both cws in decent stock, none of this would be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom