Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Garbage...
mean.gif
sick.gif
Well done Nike...
mean.gif
  They definitely hit a new low with these. The sad truth is that once again we're dealing with a "hit or miss" situation regarding quality.... On the bright side, they essentially admitted that their quality is hopelessly sh*tty a few months ago.

yeah they should come with the sticker but not all do. I think depending where you order. I'm not 100% sure.
ok. Mine showed up like this i guess it does make sense since these came from sneakersnstuff which is in sweden. Non us release. Can someone else confirm?

View media item 1152611
how do you like your pair from them? I am thinking about doubling up but I am not too sure about sns. Where did you ship it to? USA? If so do they still VAT tax u? Also how long did it take for u to receive them? Idk if I should just find something from EBAY or pay the same price from SNs?

how do you like your pair from them? I am thinking about doubling up but I am not too sure about sns. Where did you ship it to? USA? If so do they still VAT tax u? Also how long did it take for u to receive them? Idk if I should just find something from EBAY or pay the same price from SNs?
it arrived surprisingly quick.
I ordered on wednesday the 20th and received them on monday the 25th to cali. It did have an original date of thursday arrival via fedex. It was $209 flat. Paid via paypal. The right shoe had a little crease on the tongue. Only real complaint i have. it was shipped with a piece of cardboard around the shoe box and plastic wrap. Which was kinda weird. Luckly my box was in decent shape.

That sticker is normal for releases that come from outside the US.
it arrived surprisingly quick.
I ordered on wednesday the 20th and received them on monday the 25th to cali. It did have an original date of thursday arrival via fedex. It was $209 flat. Paid via paypal. The right shoe had a little crease on the tongue. Only real complaint i have it was shipped with a piece of cardboard around the shoe box and plastic wrap.

Thanks for the reply.

Just grabbed another pair from shoe palace, surprised I was actually able to add to cart and checkout in under 5 min.
Sp is usually the worst.

I got a wack pair i'm thinking of returning to FTL and grabbing a pair from SP….hoping it'll be a cleaner pair...

What's the avg price to pay reseller for a pair of aj iii infrared pre owned nds with box? Also would you rather cop those or some baron 9's for 160 nds? Any help is greatly appreciated.

What's the avg price to pay reseller for a pair of aj iii infrared pre owned nds with box? Also would you rather cop those or some baron 9's for 160 nds? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't buy the infrared 3's pre-owned, there's bound to be a DS pair in the buy sell forums ...also Jimmy jazz just had bunch of sizes available 2 days ago, and I believe shoe palace will restock these in addition to other sites in the near future.

Last edited:
might double up since my funds are good rn, missed out on the infrared 3s and then SP restocked and copped. Why yall dislike SP? and why are their prices higher than others? smh

I am seriously contemplating whether or not to buy a second pair right now. I am thinking it's either buy a second pair or wait and see if I strike out on the sports blue VI on Saturday. But I really want a seCond pair :smh:

Back
Top Bottom