Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

roll.gif

laugh.gif

They've already said true blues, WC3, and BC3s are going to be remastered next year.

Mark? that you?

What are you talking about?

You can either post a source link or we're all just regurgitating rumors that we've heard.
Only reason I thought there was any actual fact in the rumor I heard is because of how many DS pairs of those 3 shoes that have hit the market since they've announced they'd be remastering shoes.

If you know better then enlighten us, otherwise kick rocks.

What are you talking about?

You can either post a source link or we're all just regurgitating rumors that we've heard.
Only reason I thought there was any actual fact in the rumor I heard is because of how many DS pairs of those 3 shoes that have hit the market since they've announced they'd be remastering shoes.

If you know better then enlighten us, otherwise kick rocks.
source...? JB VP isnt enough for you...

Damn, people really quick to judge...

Get a twitter account and follow those who are knowledgeable in the sneaker news:

@RACTHSHIFT

@LanceFresh

@Heskicks

@nightwing2303 /  @weartesters

@kustoo

Twitter is free.  Just do it.

Unfortunately, the "foreseeable future" is so subjective.  That could mean 3 months from now, 6 months, 2015, 2025?

Not buying it......I remember when the CDPs dropped and it was said that they were gonna slow down on retros.....now it seems that a retro drops every week

Six regular release versions this year so far (I think - not counting PE's/1of1/Solefly). Thats a lot.

Not into 6's so not sure how many, but even more 6's than 3's. How many? 10?

And 11's are at what? 3 lows?

Just seems like **** needs to slow down, make every release special, not just be a vampire and drain everyone dry.

Anyway, lock up the III's, I'm good.

Jordan 3's-Infrared's, Sport Blues, Wolf Greys, Powder Blues, and the two 5Labs

Jordan 6's- Infrared's, Infrared 23's, Brazil's, Cigar's, Champagne's, Spizike's/History of Jordan's, Carmine's. Plus the Black Infrared and Sport Blue's that have been confirmed. However, it IS the Year of the 6, so this makes perfect sense.

I have no real problem with them putting the 3's away for a while though. I pretty
Much have what I need, or can find it with some work (True Blue's, Flips, Silver Labs)

Apparantly this is the last Jordan 3 for a while. They are going back in the vault, likely due to overexposure according to an article from the other site

Last edited:
Apparantly this is the last Jordan 3 for a while. They are going back in the vault, likely due to overexposure according to an article from the other site
I actually just read the article and now I actually regret not getting the sport blue 3s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom