Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I remember when the 3's had quality tumbled leather, and ppl just complained they creased too fast, now they change it and ppl still complain..smh

might double up since my funds are good rn, missed out on the infrared 3s and then SP restocked and copped. Why yall dislike SP? and why are their prices higher than others? smh
jus like you said buddy they up their prices on the high demand products... Ohh, and not to mention their crooked raffles they hold.

I copped a second pair off EB a second ago. They had a size 12 . I couldn't give SP business at that price. EB also give me free 2-day shipping. There a always a distinct chance it will be canceled of course.

just copped my pair with 30% VIP discount at my local foot locker

also i got my AJ6 sport blue on lock with VIP discount

but i need to wait till 8 september before i can pick it up,

cuz the store policy wont allow them to apply the discount to the shoes in the first week

Last edited:

cuz the store policy wont allow them to apply the discount to the shoes in the first week
#team under retail?
laugh.gif

Good stuff tho

How did you get this discount?

Oh okay the picture changed ...it was 2 Joker 3's at first.

Last edited:
How did you get this discount?
Quote:

How can I get this discount?
Quote:
I would imagine a "connect".
3 years ago i went to the X-mas sale at my local foot locker to buy 5 pairs of air maxes

and the store manager asked me what i did with so many shoes

he also told me that he always see me copping shoes when they have discount at the store

and i anwsered him back that their assistent manager hit me up on FB when the shoes gets marked down

and i told him that i am a sneaker collector since 2002 with over 140 pairs of shoes and that i was also active on several forums

i also told the manager that i normally only buy shoes from the US or Asia cuz its cheaper there

and that im too greedy to pay full EU retail, thats why i only came to foot locker to buy shoes when they have sales in their store

the assistent manager then backed me up by telling the store manager that he saw my collection on FB and my posts on forums

the store manager told me then that i dont have to wait till they have sales at their store anymore

and that from now on i will get 30% discount on everything what i buy, even if it isnt my size i still get discount for those items

so my advice is go to your local foot locker, buy multiple pairs of shoes, try to get in contact with the employees there

do some sneaker chit chat with them, tell them that you are a sneaker collector with over 100 pairs of shoes

and ask them polite if they can work something out for you and give you the VIP discount
wink.gif

and also i think you need to be a steady customer from the store

people that only buy 1 or 2 pairs of shoes in the year at their local foot locker will never get the VIP discount

VIP discount only applies to big spenders like me, for example i already copped over the 10 pairs this year at my foot locker

Last edited:
o...

"The Air Jordan III is going back in the vault. The last color just dropped." -Jordan Brand VP of Footwear David Schechter

Back
Top Bottom