Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

One would be enough. By the time you rock the second pair you gon be cracking. See thunder 4s.

Perhaps, but I know in going to beat the hell out of these. Plus I have an NDC gift card and I'm passing on the 6s. Probably won't pick up a second pair on rd, but if they're in the store a week or two out I might have to.

Perhaps, but I know in going to beat the hell out of these. Plus I have an NDC gift card and I'm passing on the 6s. Probably won't pick up a second pair on rd, but if they're in the store a week or two out I might have to.

4sho I need those 6s so I want just have 3 pair...6 6 6 ugh I'm kinda weird like that :lol:

I ain't about scoping another man's pocket but I feel like Nike gave enough lead way to cop both. I understand life is tough but I budget to the t especially if it's 2 pair of shoes I will be copping in a month's span. Get both folk. I hope you didn't cop them 14s btw :lol:
Haha my thoughts exactly

whos the guy who saw these in person? in hand. Is the tongue like the infrareds or wolf greys??
whats the difference? 
indifferent.gif

leather tongue is better like infrared 3, black cement, white cement... wolf grey and powder blue tongue area is not leather. dont know what material was used..
gotcha. tongue was weird on the venom 10's too.

Last edited:

leather tongue is better like infrared 3, black cement, white cement... wolf grey and powder blue tongue area is not leather. dont know what material was used..
It was like nubuck or something, didnt like it at first but def grew on me. 

Hoping these are leather though, white nubuck?

On another note I caved in today and bought the wolf grey 3s. Liked them from the get but was tryin only to by necessities this year. Now it's these and the 6s for sure. Gonna have to work some more OT!

On another note I caved in today and bought the wolf grey 3s. Liked them from the get but was tryin only to by necessities this year. Now it's these and the 6s for sure. Gonna have to work some more OT!

Those fit like all other III's? Or smaller? Trying to see what size I might need for the black/blue ones.

I too would like 2 pairs. some shoes , especially black based , can get thrown on daily. would wear these like adidas flip flops

I too would like 2 pairs. some shoes , especially black based , can get thrown on daily. would wear these like adidas flip flops
Yeh im planning on beating these in the winter, fresh enough to still snap necks but not too fresh to retire until next summer

Flip them burgers for the new Jordan's!!

-joking lol
Yea right lol. With the cost of living in NJ if I was only flipping burgers I MIGHT be able to afford some adidas.
Those fit like all other III's? Or smaller? Trying to see what size I might need for the black/blue ones.
3s always run TTS on me size 12 but depends on your foot and what you can fit. My infrared 3s 11.5 fit fine just a lil tighter

Stop with the limited chatter. These are not limited. There will be plenty of pairs. If you are in an urban area, you will likely be able to get these days after release in scattered sizes.

Don't confuse the infrared 3's with these, from a sales perspective. Infrared 3's dropped in the heart of tax season. These are not.

Good luck to you all, but if you really want them, you can get them fairly easily.

Back
Top Bottom