Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

yea, i agree with whoever said these are limited... 
alien.gif

saying that these are limited sound like resellers talk to me lol
roll.gif

convincing peeps that they are limted so that dumb fools will buy those shoes from these annoying resellers
mean.gif

Haha, yeah these will be very easy to get but I doubt it'll last longer than a few days after release. Clean colorways don't sit on shelves. I'll be getting a personal pair for myself as a beater shoe. I love black based Jordan's and 3's are one of my favorite silhouettes. So comfy. Blue semi-translucent soles are fire too! 
smokin.gif

They actually look dope. Kinda boring for the current market price tag but for 100 bucks I could get jiggy with it :lol:

View media item 1125487
View media item 1125488

619363-012

http://www.footlocker.eu/eu/nl/Accessoires/Nike-H-Jordan-Elep-5-Pan-93.aspx/9327613280

this 5 panel cap matches better with the sport blue 3s
and also the cement print is 3M reflective :nthat: i deff gonna cop 1
it also comes in yellow and red, but it is only available in the EU right now

Not to big on 5 panels. They look awkward on me. But thanks for the heads up I'm sure someone could use this. Repped

Elephant print everything for school. My girl got her the 3lab5 and will be getting my boy these. Easy cop for the PS

I think this could be a good pair to wear on a daily basis. Because it kinda hurts when you wear down your black cement 3s or bred 4s 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom