Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Personally I think these are gonna go down as one of the classics.

i gotta agree

i think this shoe will be like some of the classic plus colorways for example the black chrome 8's

i'm ready for 2 pairs of these & i hardly double up anymore

Last edited:
Here we go! Got 2 places I will do a raffle for. Since all the shoes stores around me getting them hopefully it will be easy. Kinda nervous since the kids going back to school effect is in play. Good luck to all

dont really care if they sell out or sit, i just want my 2 pairs and i'll be happy. 

got to start calling FTL when they open @ 1hour

I can only speak for my area but you walk in Sunday and the only thing you will be leaving out with is the t shirt and socks that go with these joints :lol: if you want these just go about it like a limited release. Best to be safe and not sorry. Sodium free diet all week please!

Gonna call up local FTA, FTL, and Champs for days and times for the raffle

Yeah I called up today to see what the dealy was and they switched up the raffles dates. Monday and Tuesday instead of Wednesday and Thursday. [emoji]128520[/emoji] man they put alot of sh.t in the game.

For the bay area heads, Hillsdale in San Mateo HOH is doing sign ups right now, if you get a ticket you are guaranteed a pair. Got my 10.5

2 PAIIIR!!! ….. I GOT 2 PAIR's Eh!

I want 2 pairs that is...

Last edited:
Man I gotta sneak these in the closet so my girl don't trip, I said I was done for a while but these are calling my name, I'm a sucka for 3's....

Get a credit card on the side ...one that only you pay on.

Just get them, it's better to ask for forgiveness, than it is permission.

Last edited:

I really want another CC, gonna apply to one soon haha
you dont need cc you need $$$!!!! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom