Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Picked them up, like them

Solid colorway

Will probably throw them in to my sneaker rotation, since they're very wearable.

Malls in my area are crazy packed with yougins & older people camping out. The line be all the way by the door!! No way I'm camping. If I can't get em online then I just won't have them. It's not that important to me

Finishline is straight whack! How are you gonna hit people with 6 + pending transactions because their site is f'ed up and can't even check out customers correctly? 

Doesn't seem like it so much for Finishline or Nikestore. If so, then I always manage to cop only on those sites.

ATTENTION!

Sorry, we were unable to validate your zip code. Please enter a different zip code. [Code: 003G-00000000]

Got one off of FNL a little bit ago before the all the payments were rejected.  Hopefully that 15% discover CB works but seems really hit or miss.

Eastbay always says sizes are in other people's carts everytime. I can never get past that to cop from that site.

Easiest checkout. Woke after @ 5 but after some seconds that they tweeted. Add to cart. fell asleep woke up past 6 and they were waiting for me in my cart. wish all Nike releases were like that. haha

FNL almost sold out... Most likely more sizes will pop up sometime next week... But these actually sold better than I thought.

Bout to head out to my mall in a few hours so I can pick up my raffle pair and line up for the Kobe Beethovens.

Going for a double cop. Fu*k it. Got through on footlocker....2 hour wait.[emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]... These shi*s is so fire. Jb made a sh*tload of these though. Still selling out like Crazy. All my local shops shoes are all spoken for. Andthey said these had no hype.[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom