Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

know what fakes look like....then come back

say what??? i wont write a book about the different levels of fakes out there but yes, some of these pics on this post display some of the worst quality defects i've seen in recent memory. i must have hurt your feelings by criticizing the jordan brand. toughen up...then come back

not at all tough guy. Like I said..... know characteristics make a shoe fake not just a defected sole mold and then come back. Educate yourself... for all of us...

yes i am a tough guy, but i told you to toughen up. secondly, if i say the "defected sole mold" makes the pair looks like fakes, then thats my opinion. PERIOD!  i'm fine with letting you be the educated professor on what exact characteristics make up a fake shoe. I have better things to do. with that being said, get yourself some business...for ME...
yet my feelings got hurt...
roll.gif

...I KNOW THIS IS A SHOT IN THE DARK, BUT IF ANY OF U GUYS THAT PURCHASED THESE FROM FTL, CHAMPS, OR FOOTACTION WOULDN'T MIND GIVING YA HOMIE THE SKU NUMBER ( NOT THE ACTUAL JORDAN BRAND STYLE/ COLOR CODE ON THE BOX, I'M REFERRING TO THE SKU FROM THE ACTUAL STORE.) I'M GONNA TRY TO STOCK LOCATE THESE IF POSSIBLE. THANKS IN ADVANCE! HOLLA...

CED B.

...I KNOW THIS IS A SHOT IN THE DARK, BUT IF ANY OF U GUYS THAT PURCHASED THESE FROM FTL, CHAMPS, OR FOOTACTION WOULDN'T MIND GIVING YA HOMIE THE SKU NUMBER ( NOT THE ACTUAL JORDAN BRAND STYLE/ COLOR CODE ON THE BOX, I'M REFERRING TO THE SKU FROM THE ACTUAL STORE.) I'M GONNA TRY TO STOCK LOCATE THESE IF POSSIBLE. THANKS IN ADVANCE! HOLLA...

CED B.
I thought you could stock locate from the style code tho? Heres the style code and the 2nd is another number on my champs sticker

136064-007

01-07068-1-04

hope it helps

know what fakes look like....then come back

say what??? i wont write a book about the different levels of fakes out there but yes, some of these pics on this post display some of the worst quality defects i've seen in recent memory. i must have hurt your feelings by criticizing the jordan brand. toughen up...then come back

not at all tough guy. Like I said..... know characteristics make a shoe fake not just a defected sole mold and then come back. Educate yourself... for all of us...

yes i am a tough guy, but i told you to toughen up. secondly, if i say the "defected sole mold" makes the pair looks like fakes, then thats my opinion. PERIOD!  i'm fine with letting you be the educated professor on what exact characteristics make up a fake shoe. I have better things to do. with that being said, get yourself some business...for ME...

yet my feelings got hurt...
roll.gif

now the authority on fakes is a comedian...
roll.gif
far from authority...I just know my shoes. Stick around then.. you MIGHT learn something

Keyword: MIGHT

I wore mine today. The leather isn't that great, but I really like these. I might get another pair while I can.

I wore mine today. The leather isn't that great, but I really like these. I might get another pair while I can.
as in stiff? I noticed in hand that my right shoe is a lil stiffer than the left(never ran into that). Felt like how my FR3s felt new. After 10+ wears I noticed the material got wayyy softer.

as in stiff? I noticed in hand that my right shoe is a lil stiffer than the left(never ran into that). Felt like how my FR3s felt new. After 10+ wears I noticed the material got wayyy softer.

Yeah, that's one of the issues I have with them.

And if it takes 10+ wears, that means it's going to be a long time for me :lol:

Sizes 11, 11.5, 13.5, and 14 available on Eastbay, use the full site and click on the quick view to add to cart.
vo54ew.jpg

Last edited:
Question...

Trade Sport Blue 3s (DS of course) for Carmine 6s (DS also)...

Even trade?

Carmine's Were a Task to get… I will say.

These are doe!! Are too Sweet not to have multi Pairs...

Having 2 pairs… I still want more!

Back
Top Bottom