Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

Why does footaction get these and the Levi 4s?

I might have to start shopping at footaction instead of footlocker. Feels like footlocker gets nothing exclusive

Why does footaction get these and the Levi 4s?

I might have to start shopping at footaction instead of footlocker. Feels like footlocker gets nothing exclusive

I feel like the Last HoH exclusive they’ve gotten good was the Big Bang foamposites.

I think Foot action gets more exclusives since some stores have flight 23 stores. Dedicated to JB stuff. That’s just my guess.

I feel like the Last HoH exclusive they’ve gotten good was the Big Bang foamposites.

I think Foot action gets more exclusives since some stores have flight 23 stores. Dedicated to JB stuff. That’s just my guess.

Thats exactly it. And FTL has HOH which is more of a basketball exclusives which is why FA didn't get any of the Lebron Watch shoes... or Big Bangs.

Air-Jordan-3-USA-International-Flight-Pack-Sail-Sport-Royal-Fire-Red-136064-140-768x611.jpg
Roxk with them

Seem kinda limited based on release locations.

FTA stopped taking coupons on anything launch though in my area...so I dunno that it matters if it's labeled QS or not

If they limited and I miss out onto the next and hopefully can get a steal on stockx or something

Want to like these, but if I have to try, then it's no-go. Love 3s. But fugazi signature, no air, and the overall Homie the Clown/carnival vibe they give off...just can't talk myself into them. Wise move if Nike made these limited. Nice box and insole tho.

To add, if these are FA exclusive, poor move on Nike. IMO, that just asks for backdoor shenanigans. I've learned to just take $ elsewhere rather then deal with that hassle. Always another release I want around the next corner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom