Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

4261BA3A-EBBC-4C96-892A-BD09247B968C.jpeg

These are nostalgic for me. My favorite college basketball team rocked these back in ‘01. Need 3-4 pairs.

There’s a lot of fire emojis and “best release of the year” “must cop” “need these” in the comments on instagram

Where were these clowns back in ‘01? Mochas sat for months. Even a year+
Some of them might be too young that was 17 years ago, 01 was the first year I paid for my own shoes I was 17 and 34 now. But a lot of the younger heads might not have been into them like us OG's are

I love all 3s and was gonna pass... but those photos above look real nice.
Might be a game time decision now for retail. If they go on disco I'll def scoop.

There’s a lot of fire emojis and “best release of the year” “must cop” “need these” in the comments on instagram

Where were these clowns back in ‘01? Mochas sat for months. Even a year+
if you’re talking about instagram, most were born in 01...

Not supposed to wear white after labor day. I rarely wear white before Labor day tho :lol: I could give up my all white kicks without too much of a problem :frown: but these are decent. Def a summer shoe

Last edited:
I need 3.

1 to rock yearly, cuz I barely wear my Jordan’s to begin with. 1 to stash and forget I have, and 1 to literally deteriorate in the box as I open it 10 years later after they retro twice since ‘18. :lol:

These were made better than black/cements. That’s crazy.
Unfortunately, it seems all subsequent 3s have been. Overall I think the cements are solid, but that elephant in the front comes up way too high. Never really noticed it until I wore my tinker's.

Back
Top Bottom