Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

It was the only thing I could find so the jersey and a bunch of white Stafford’s but I had so many kicks........think I wore them maybe 10 times before I gave them to my little cousin

WE BYKE :nerd:

Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 9.31.54 AM.png

Should i get these or the Jordan 1 rookie of the years?

They got similar vibes. I was gonna get the 1s thinking this was scrapped but if its back on, i’ll rethink it.

Also i really wish thry would add more hits of mocha, like around the eyelets and stuff.

Should i get these or the Jordan 1 rookie of the years?

They got similar vibes. I was gonna get the 1s thinking this was scrapped but if its back on, i’ll rethink it.

Also i really wish thry would add more hits of mocha, like around the eyelets and stuff.

These look much better than those ROTY 1s, IMO.

I thought the ROYs lok slightly better but i didnt like that it was suede. But yea im definitely leaning towards these if its for real back on.

These are a classic though. 1st retro ever as well, which is insane since it took 17+ years lol

These are a classic though. 1st retro ever as well, which is insane since it took 17+ years lol

Man, I love mocha 3s, but these ain’t classics. Don’t start that hype on these. No one wanted these back In 01, and people were questioning them when they were first announced last year....... now Nike pulled the take em away then bring em back, and now people are drooling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom