Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

My weak self might just go to the mall later. Cop for retail, second at a discount.

That foot site glitch had me shook. $154 the day of release. But I missed it.

Got the email confirmation from FA this morning for $164 but when I click the link in my email to go to the order it says page not displayed but my card was charged, no shipped confirmation

0011BF13-2539-48D9-8321-87F2CE590356.jpeg
I was on the fence about these but pics don’t do them justice.in hand they
katrina leather?

Lol Nah. Such a clean colorway and never had them before. Couldn’t wait for these to hit discount and my size be gone by then. Did that with the storm blue 1s and been beating myself up ever sense.

Exactly why I just had to get them. I've had a couple get by me because I was waiting for them to hit discount. They did, but by then my size was long gone.

Man, saw these in person and they are absolutely nice. I was gonna pick them up but I held off, I’m gonna sleep on this decision to buy.

Triple up on the Concord XI really hurt me looking at my CC statement. Lol.

Hopefully, I can go to a local sneaker consignment shop tomorrow and sell some random kicks to help ease the retail price.

The hell is up with the EP? Looks so wrong like that. Had the OG mochas but didn’t even consider this time. Shame, really.

It’s a hit or miss with all Jordan 3 Elephant Print. I have one that’s OG style low, one pair that’s like son of mars high print style. Lol.

Got mine easily. The hype of the concords just overshadowed the Mochas. Them mochas is clean. Wasnt able to pick up a pair in 2001. ALL HAPPY NOW.
DSC_2745.JPG

DSC_2747.JPG

The best cw aside from the white n blk cement imo.
Absolutely. I love clean simple colors. This and pure money are my fav colors.

Cant wait to double up on disco.

The hell is up with the EP? Looks so wrong like that. Had the OG mochas but didn’t even consider this time. Shame, really.
It was the best EP out of the pairs I chose from. I like it!.thats all that really matters.I never knew was there was a WRONG EP look. What looks wrong to you may not look wrong to the next person my boy!!. Appreciate your opinion tho!:D

Back
Top Bottom