Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

FD52C469-FFC7-4D43-BA62-441C11C4D5F5.png

Good week for my Jordan 3 collection. Started off ordering the black and red 6 last Saturday from snkrs. I had a 20% off coupon for nike i wanted to use, but when I called Nike to apply it, they said they can't apply it to launch items. I didn't like them for 212 shipped so I canceled. A few days later i saw the mochas were available for 140 shipped on Nike (with tax). I said why not and ordered them. The came in yesterday and I am pleased with them. Last night I then went to the outlet and they had the chlorophyll 3s there for 100 out the door with tax and the f and f coupon. I already had a pair from kicks USA for 113 shipped, but knew i would kick myself for passing on a 3 for 100 dollars. Thus, pair 2 came home with me. Looking back, I'm glad I didn't get the Jordan 6 as i got 2 pairs of 3s (my second favorite Jordan) for only 30 dollars more than I would have paid for the infrareds.

Do these fit like 2018 TB3 or 2018 BC3? NDC only has 0.5 smaller than my usual size and TB3 .5 small was wayyy too small/tight.

These might hit the outlets during the next F&F
I also grabbed the chlorophyll yesterday at the outlets for $91
Can’t pass at that price

I'm going to get a pair of Chlorophylls and tab swap to a black NA tab. Transforms the shoe so much.

Where can you get this done/where would you even get a tab without destroying a pair of BC3s? I guess you would have to buy a fugazi tab from somewhere?

real talk.
they dropped the ball on Mochas.

Quality is so trash man.
i dont even find em comfortable to wear.
When i received mines from Nike I was pissed they would even start these out at 190$ I’ve seen better fakes than these it’s like they don’t give a damn they told us they were bumping the prices up for better quality and that’s far from true

quality control or quality in general? because they're nice but the QC was pretty bad with paint job and brown marks all over the place

quality control or quality in general? because they're nice but the QC was pretty bad with paint job and brown marks all over the place

both coach.

first pair i got the print was like two different shoes. stitching was trash. and one shoe fit and the other didnt.

second pair was aight. still not a comfortable shoe.

silver lining was the 140 ticket.

aint worn a 3 since the 2001 mochas i bought off NT in high school. lol.

Back
Top Bottom