Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Good looks, the QC on my current pair is trash but I bought a 2nd pair to hopefully derive a halfway decent pair out of the two pairs.

Will be sending the other leftover pair back to Nike for them to humanely put down.
Hopefully you grabbed a few. I had to get 4 pairs to get 1 good one, seriously.

What’s so bad about the qc on y’all pairs? The 1 I grabbed from Nike is perfect

My EP is waaaay off on my current pair. It’s cut completely differently and the Jumpmans don’t align on the back-it looks like I’m wearing two different sizes on feet lol

What’s so bad about the qc on y’all pairs? The 1 I grabbed from Nike is perfect
Some are over overly critical if one stitch isnt perfect.
My EP is waaaay off on my current pair. It’s cut completely differently and the Jumpmans don’t align on the back-it looks like I’m wearing two different sizes on feet lol
Just got my pair in from Nike. I don’t think I can even sell these on StockX as the QC is so bad, they legitimately look like fakes. I’m honestly a little concerned Nike won’t even accept them as a return for this reason.

1B293541-BC61-4D8A-896A-08A51E5D42F4.jpeg
See.

Bruh you said you were worried Nike wouldn't even take the back and they looked fake. You were way extra about a 1mm difference in mudguard height.

How is that 1 mm? Also, I specifically mentioned how bad the EP looked, which has nothing to do with the height and how it was cut-different problem.

Again, are you suggesting that I be happy with a messed up pair when people ITT have made good pairs by buying multiples and picking out the two best shoes?

How is that 1 mm? Also, I specifically mentioned how bad the EP looked, which has nothing to do with the height and how it was cut-different problem.

Again, are you suggesting that I be happy with a messed up pair when people ITT have made good pairs by buying multiples and picking out the two best shoes?
Happy? Idk. Afraid they are fake an Nike wont.take them back? Come on, man. Its not a huge deal. Just wear the damn things. They aren't prized art pieces that are to be gone over with a magnifying glass.

Happy? Idk. Afraid they are fake an Nike wont.take them back? Come on, man. Its not a huge deal. Just wear the damn things. They aren't prized art pieces that are to be gone over with a magnifying glass.

Again, why would I want to keep an inferior pair when I can easily derive one that isn’t by buying multiple pairs and sending the lesser quality ones back to Nike?

Also, I was obviously being sarcastic about Nike not accepting them back-I’ve had a friend return fakes back to the Nike Store in an authentic box and they happily took them (not suggesting that this is acceptable behavior).

Again, why would I want to keep an inferior pair when I can easily derive one that isn’t by buying multiple pairs and sending the lesser quality ones back to Nike?

Also, I was obviously being sarcastic about Nike not accepting them back-I’ve had a friend return fakes back to the Nike Store in an authentic box and they happily took them (not suggesting that this is acceptable behavior).
Nothing in your post suggested you were being sarcastic.

I gave in and ordered a pair on nike. Pairs are drying up and the 20% off ends in a few hours.
Same mine came out to 129 but after tax 140 smh . I even chatted with a nike rep to try and get a better deal but they didnt budge lol.

Back
Top Bottom