Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

So true! I beat these up back in the day. Loved them.

I bought a pair when they originally released. Normally wouldn't be interested in a white and brown shoe but they were actually quite nice and were a good shoe to wear with jeans during the fall. Trouble was, the brown soon bled into the midsole quickly, which along with yellowing made them look like crap. Also, the white plastic eyelets tended to turn a weird shade of blue/green. The shoes just didn't stay looking good for very long at all. More than anything, that's why I would never buy another pair.

Ill wait for more reliable sources about this Quai 54 nonsense, but its not the end of the world.. The Hologram foams were a Q54 exclusive, then nike released them without the branding... So anything is possible in the world of nike

Does anyone have any sources on this?

Im not seeing anything other than a Quai 54 Jordan 3 is releasing this year but nothing attaching it to the Mocha colorway.

Seems strange.

Duds back in the day sell out today. People want to buy them and act like they loved them back then and hope to buy them and no one else will want them or they haven't been retroed in so long.

Olive 9s and pretty much any color of 15s are your proof.

Releasing these as impossible limited is ****in dumb. Just don't drop them at all then. Make them somewhat limited and they'll still sellout, no need to make them impossible.

Duds back in the day sell out today. People want to buy them and act like they loved them back then and hope to buy them and no one else will want them or they haven't been retroed in so long.

Olive 9s and pretty much any color of 15s are your proof.

Releasing these as impossible limited is ****in dumb. Just don't drop them at all then. Make them somewhat limited and they'll still sellout, no need to make them impossible.

These released what 17 years ago?

We get it ,yall been collecting Js since the Stone Age and can remember the times before Jordans sold out and resellers held the majority of the market share.

I was 10 when these dropped and didnt even know about this colorway until I was like 16. Been wanting a pair for a long time but havent wanted to pay the resell and by now those pairs arent even holding up.

I welcome our Mocha 3 overlords.

I remember ordering these from eastbay along with a Wizards Jordan jersey... only to get a notice that they weren’t available anymore in my size... Patiently waiting for a release date

Back
Top Bottom