Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

always loved olives too! idk something bout clean brown jordan. it helps that i got them both a steep discount and were probably my most worn, instabeaters. I created so many memories in those things. I'll be honest I wasn't checking for either one til they could be had on discount but... lol funny now I can't wait to pay retail for both pairs

133A2820-F2A9-4998-8BF5-C39757668171.jpeg
Bummed these won’t be making a return ..

Decided to bring ‘em out for Uncle Drew today

Cant remember back that far, but did mochas even sell that well? I bought them just because they were the new release, back when we only got 2 to 3 retros a month (I bought them all like them or not). I did like them but they were never a favorite of mine.

Cant remember back that far, but did mochas even sell that well? I bought them just because they were the new release, back when we only got 2 to 3 retros a month (I bought them all like them or not). I did like them but they were never a favorite of mine.
I was a senior with a job and bought every retro including these......these things didn’t move AT ALL! At least in my area, can’t remember anyone in any area actually saying they did move.

I was a senior with a job and bought every retro including these......these things didn’t move AT ALL! At least in my area, can’t remember anyone in any area actually saying they did move.

Same as me, only I was a sophomore in HS. I bought every retro, just couldnt remember if they sold well or not, noone I knew had them either. Hell the only thing I had that that matched was my school uniform and a brown Polo. Thanks!

Same as me, only I was a sophomore in HS. I bought every retro, just couldnt remember if they sold well or not, noone I knew had them either. Hell the only thing I had that that matched was my school uniform and a brown Polo. Thanks!
Lmao I had a Tim Couch Jersey that I wore backwards.....Nelly and the lunatics was on back then lol. Sheeesh lol

Back
Top Bottom