Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

And they’re all trash except for Cements and these

Hey! The Tinkers are 1980s goodness.

Tinker-Hatfield-Air-Jordan-3-History-Question-Answers.jpg

X779teSIwLK7t0F7dH-jV-ot-N8KIDAc546UD0xnzJA.gif

:lol: those are extremely close shots.. it looks like ****in cardboard. What fancy name are they gonna come up with for it?

Never thought I’d see the day where I actually like Mochas 3s. All but hated them back in the day but I can appreciate them now. Mainly due to nostalgia. What are the chances these hit discount? Need to circle back around to these and chlorophylls but for the low tho. Both are needed at this point.

Never thought I’d see the day where I actually like Mochas 3s. All but hated them back in the day but I can appreciate them now. Mainly due to nostalgia. What are the chances these hit discount? Need to circle back around to these and chlorophylls but for the low tho. Both are needed at this point.
Chorophyll's were a must have. Copped without thinking. Probably should've waited for some sort of sale or discount.

It’s nothing “must have” about the chlorophyll joints, cut it out :lol:
This is all personal preference. What's trash to you is a must have for someone else. What's a must have for you is trash to someone else. That's what makes it so great. Unless you're just a hypebeast and anything limited is a must have and anything not limited is trash. Not saying you, just saying there'a a lot of people like that.

What's the latest a release has changed the procedure type? I'm really needing these to go to the app reserve. Screw all that FCFS nonsense and waiting in line.

Back
Top Bottom