Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

I wonder if spraying some clear coat on the heel tab will prevent it from yellowing. people do that for headlights

Cant wait to get my pairs in hand. Thinking about doubling and having my homegirl do a custom black upper on these. The leather is ridiculous to me anyway.

I did not plan on buying 3 pairs. I was just trying to see if the orders would go through and they all did. LOL

I just need one, so the other 2 will go back (since I am not into selling). I will check the craftsmanship on all pairs and choose the best one to keep.

Can I ask what size?

Just as I thought.....the 2 pairs I bought that went through on Finish Line's site actually went through after the shoe was out of stock in my size. I reached out to FNL's customer service since I did not receive an email confirmation for my orders (deja vu from my experience buying the Bel Air 5s from JD and them and FNL are one in the same) and sure enough, I was told the shoe was out of stock, though it is showing a FSR on their site.

Well, at least I got my pair from Hibbett's, so I am all good.

Last edited:
FNL is the worst
Half the time you can’t even get thru the splash page
Then when you can it shows sizes and let’s you cart but you can’t checkout
It will either say soldout after you submit payment or it will charge you but the order doesn’t go thru

Just as I thought.....the 2 pairs I bought that went through on Finish Line's site actually went through after the shoe was out of stock in my size. I reached out to FNL's customer service since I did not receive an email confirmation for my orders (deja vu from my experience buying the Bel Air 4s from JD and them and FNL are one in the same) and sure enough, I was told the shoe was out of stock, though it is showing a FSR on their site.

Well, at least I got my pair from Hibbett's, so I am all good.
Bel-Airs are Jordan 5's btw. Noticed that you keep calling them 4s in this thread.

Weird quick cop on SNKRS. Maybe they feel bad because FedEx lost my Bel-Airs 🤷🏾‍♂️
WOW! That sucks. I remember when somebody who worked for UPS stole a pair of shoes that I bought from SNS and then put their reflective work vest inside of the box instead. Like I would not have noticed that instead of 2 pairs of shoes I got one pair and a funky, dirty work vest. :emoji_rage:

Love the booty

Attachments

• F6AA361D-C1CA-44F4-9172-C3F329D5EB91.jpeg
    F6AA361D-C1CA-44F4-9172-C3F329D5EB91.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 138
Picked up my reserved pair at Finishline. I got one coming from SNKRS, but only one pair needed.

Honestly if they didn’t have Nike Air, it would’ve been an easy pass. These will do until JB decides to properly retro the Fire Red III’s.

I’m content looking at them from behind, and completing the set

7C2A2652-F369-443B-9E00-E43DC1B426AF.jpeg
80BFBC2B-2C43-499D-9A32-AF37152DE2D8.jpeg
17FDF2D8-36E5-4269-A4A9-2C996FA0232C.jpeg

Last edited:
Grabbed my pairs this evening. Glad I went with my gut reaction and doubled.

Seems like more of a Poppy white cement SE than a fire red, though. Really wish more 3s came with the double tumbled leathers - it gives the shoe a dope premium aesthetic.

Like others have stated, a colored sole might have been cool but I think JB intended for this to be a bit cleaner of a wear... akin to white AF-1 clean. It’s a nice break from the norm imho.

Congrats to all that copped.

Picked up my reserved pair at Finishline. I got one coming from SNKRS, but only one pair needed.

Honestly if they didn’t have Nike Air, it would’ve been an easy pass. These will do until JB decides to properly retro the Fire Red III’s.

I’m content looking at them from behind, and completing the set.

View attachment 2639350 View attachment 2639351 View attachment 2639352
The Nike Air is 🔥 looking ..makes the shoe pop. love it ...agree 100% if it had anything besides Nike air it would be a pass for me also. you can’t even see the jumpman sign

Back
Top Bottom