Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but it seems like a lot of stuff has been sitting lately
Only things really sitting are 2's and 14's and those were expected and then there's always the new colorways that may or may not sell out. 

Was able to pick these up this morning. Love the colorway and it's the 3! I remember the days when Jordan was playing. Nike released maybe 2 or 3 colorways a year. Simpler times. I remember getting the Playoffs 8. I wasn't thinking about the 5,6, or 7s. Was just happy having the 8s and wearing them. I wasn't worried about the next Jordan. Now, there is always some other shoe about to drop, literally. Too much for me.

I walk into the mall at 5:00 in the afternoon and still every size of the 3's still available. Just like most of the recent Jordan releases other than the limited shoes like the Infrared 23 6's Jordans have sat for a couple days if not longer. So I'm curious as to why the majority of Jordans haven't been the instant sell out like they used to be? Is Jordan brand producing way more shoes to stop reselling, are resellers starting to see its not worth the hassle to make $20 profit on a shoe, is it the styles and colors, what you guys think?

Need some help:

So I was trying to place an order on shoepalace.com and I got all the way to checkout screen and when I hit submit it stalled and never fully allowed me to check out so I tried to pay with paypal and it did the same. I never got a order confirmation but I did get a paypal money sent to shoepalace email. You think im good or order might have not been processed?

I walk into the mall at 5:00 in the afternoon and still every size of the 3's still available. Just like most of the recent Jordan releases other than the limited shoes like the Infrared 23 6's Jordans have sat for a couple days if not longer. So I'm curious as to why the majority of Jordans haven't been the instant sell out like they used to be? Is Jordan brand producing way more shoes to stop reselling, are resellers starting to see its not worth the hassle to make $20 profit on a shoe, is it the styles and colors, what you guys think?
because of wrong timing of release.. they released this pair which is not really as heat as the upcoming releases.. lets say the 3lab5 next saturday, Jordan 6 History of jordans on August 9th, sport blue 3, AJKO royal/sportblue, and the sport blue 6s. Man it's obvious that these kicks looks hotter than the wolf greys and people decided to pass on wolf greys to  save their money for the upcoming releases. if JB gave more time for customers to enjoy this before dropping the next ones there could be a chance that these will sell out quick, after all these are 3s.

Need some help:

So I was trying to place an order on shoepalace.com and I got all the way to checkout screen and when I hit submit it stalled and never fully allowed me to check out so I tried to pay with paypal and it did the same. I never got a order confirmation but I did get a paypal money sent to shoepalace email. You think im good or order might have not been processed?
you might get a call tomorrow for confirmation/verification.. what size did you buy?  FNL still has couple of sizes available

These are literally the worst 3 of all time 
sick.gif

These are literally the worst 3 of all time :x  

Worst than the Crimson or Jokers? I look back and say what was I thinking? I love the three but after seeing that obnoxious silver elephant print I had to say no with my wallet.

Saw them at Finish Line tonight. Upper tumbled leather seemed clearly inferior to the tumbled leather on the retro 3 infrared 23 that released earlier this year. Lacked its plush feel. Unfortunate given the price point.

Having funds on a card isnt the issue  FNL and that garbage system they have is the problem.... Things use to go my way  until the steel Xs release, now they give me this BS about account issues.. Now i go to NDC or an EU site problem solved..... Dont brag to hard about FNL your card could be next

That never happened to me on those 20+purchases this year on fnl.
If that happens to my card ill tell you asap! :smile:

Money has nothing to do with fnl declining purchases, once they start declining your purchases they'll deny every form of payment.

Money has nothing to do with fnl declining purchases, once they start declining your purchases they'll deny every form of payment.
i remember being declined once but then i noticed i input wrong info on my billing info and corrected them and it went thru.. i saw one post earlier it's about the billing phone number. i guess when copping on fnl billing info should be literally identical with what is in your card or bank account. imo just saying..

i remember being declined once but then i noticed i input wrong info on my billing info and corrected them and it went thru.. i saw one post earlier it's about the billing phone number. i guess when copping on fnl billing info should be literally identical with what is in your card or bank account. imo just saying..

That has nothing to do with it, too many different people have experienced the same.
I used to think the same as you till it was my turn, none of my info was changed and just to prove I wasn't crazy I tried every form of payment I had once.

They declined 2 debit cards, 4 credit cards, and my paypal. When you call them they try to blame the traffic on their website for the errors but what was the excuse this morning.

That has nothing to do with it, too many different people have experienced the same.
I used to think the same as you till it was my turn, none of my info was changed and just to prove I wasn't crazy I tried every form of payment I had once.

They declined 2 debit cards, 4 credit cards, and my paypal. When you call them they try to blame the traffic on their website for the errors but what was the excuse this morning.
that hapens every release. I had my paypal declined 3 times today, I waited bout 30 min and tried it again then it went through

Last edited:

You really have no idea what you are talking about, because it never happen to you..
Besides you riding hard for FNL, but you got your pair at FootLocker at a mall.... Just Sayin B, Just Saying

Was able to pick these up this morning. Love the colorway and it's the 3! I remember the days when Jordan was playing. Nike released maybe 2 or 3 colorways a year. Simpler times. I remember getting the Playoffs 8. I wasn't thinking about the 5,6, or 7s. Was just happy having the 8s and wearing them. I wasn't worried about the next Jordan. Now, there is always some other shoe about to drop, literally. Too much for me.

I chalk it up to a combination of over production on non-popular colorways but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Crazy how everyone disapproves of hype but when kicks fly under the radar they assume something must be wrong with them.

Last edited:
First Jordan I've grabbed in store in a while, was very "refreshing." 

Got up at 7:00 am, showered and headed over to Villa, got there about 7:30, walked up to the door and was joined by 3 other people waiting for them, chatted a bit, grabbed our shoes at 8:00, home by 8:30.  

Was fun to socialize for a minute and have a stress free pick up.  

I can see why some don't care for them, but to me it's a III, and the colorway will see a lot of wear in my rotation, so why not.  

Back
Top Bottom