Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

I used to have to cop all the IVs but I passed on all the recent 1s. Now only 4s I am truly looking fwd to is the Columbias and 5lab4s.

They over saturated the IV market, which I am cool with, now I only cop ones they do a good job on.

I used to have to cop all the IVs but I passed on all the recent 1s. Now only 4s I am truly looking fwd to is the Columbias and 5lab4s.

They over saturated the IV market, which I am cool with, now I only cop ones they do a good job on.

It's not hard for me to pass on 4s bcuz they butcher them.

Last edited:
I thought half the 2012 4s were good. I have been passing on all questionable quality Nikes for a while. Best decision Ive made in a while.

Does FNL really take a whole week, I always get through on NDC no bot so I'm spoiled by the quick turnaround
"My status of order on NDC since Saturday has been "Submitted" is that normal should itsay that?
My paypal hasn't been charged yet but is holding the amount

"My status of order on NDC since Saturday has been "Submitted" is that normal should itsay that?
My paypal hasn't been charged yet but is holding the amount
As long as you got that confirmation email you're good, you'll probably be charged Monday or upon delivery but the confirmation email with the order number is what's important

As long as you got that confirmation email you're good, you'll probably be charged Monday or upon delivery but the confirmation email with the order number is what's important
Yes I did, and paypal has the money held as pending
Thanks I never used NDS , I usually use FL but they banned me for lost package lol

Copped for me and my little one. He always gets one nice pair of Jordan's for each size. Haha. And I keep em when he's done as a momento.

Anyone know if Nike outlets do military discounts? 
devil.gif

man, these sittin like hell

! the worst thing is that thay look actually better in the pics than for real.... and in the pics they're no eye candy though! 
sick.gif

Figure I should check them out because of the pictures people been posting. Went to my sheikh and saw em and I have to say that they look so much better in pictures.

Mine just arrived, and thankfully the quality is on point. Dont know what I would of done if there was anything majorly wrong with these as I really do like them, cant see how anyone is saying these are better in pictures as the pictures dont show how much the EP pops! 

Mine just arrived, and thankfully the quality is on point. Dont know what I would of done if there was anything majorly wrong with these as I really do like them, cant see how anyone is saying these are better in pictures as the pictures dont show how much the EP pops!
exactly, pictures don't do these shoes any justice.  When you see them in person they are too dope.

Figure I should check them out because of the pictures people been posting. Went to my sheikh and saw em and I have to say that they look so much better in pictures.

I agree, went down to my local footlocker and was a little underwhelmed with these.

Some dont like it because its not an OG color and is far from og. Some couldnt accept new colorways for the 3s thats why theyre kinda bitter on these :)) they look nice tho, grey color plus a silver makes it look more noticeable when you wear them. Its not all about hype and OG all the time. Its about taste and fashion too u kno.. But i still didnt like the tongue material lol, should be same as infrared 3s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom