Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

The chrome is what makes the shoe for me. I like that shine. Different strokes for different folks.
to me it looks like bubble gum silver wrapping... the worst thing of the shoe! 
mean.gif

Mine just arrived, and thankfully the quality is on point. Dont know what I would of done if there was anything majorly wrong with these as I really do like them, cant see how anyone is saying these are better in pictures as the pictures dont show how much the EP pops! 
Where did u get them from?

not really concerned with the bottoms...as long as u clean after every wear or 2 youll be good...i need to invest in some force fields...

Should I get sole protectors for these? Anybody ever had them on 3s before?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, you can do anything you want with your own shoes, but Solesavers are a wast of time and money IMO. It's the bottom of the shoe it's supposed to get dirty and yellow, if your worried about getting the bottoms of your shoes dirty, why even have them?
Don't get me wrong I do clean the bottom of my shoes after a couple of wears, I understand wanting to keep them as fresh as possible but Solesavers are overboard.

Ended up passing on these. Hoping for these
I'm not trying to be a jerk, you can do anything you want with your own shoes, but Solesavers are a wast of time and money IMO. It's the bottom of the shoe it's supposed to get dirty and yellow, if your worried about getting the bottoms of your shoes dirty, why even have them?
Don't get me wrong I do clean the bottom of my shoes after a couple of wears, I understand wanting to keep them as fresh as possible but Solesavers are overboard.
especially for a shoe like this... Just not worth it imo

i cant imagine the piss yellow sole on these lol. its  going to look ugly as hell hahaha.

I just think they'll be ugly when the bottoms turn yellow

btw how many years on average b4 yellow occurs?
It's a good question, and one I've tried to answer by checking out my own collection.  It could be just my collection, but ALL of my VIs seem to yellow quite a bit faster than my Vs. My Carmines (CDP, not the recent release) are actually pretty yellowed despite only being worn twice. Same is true for BOTH of the infrared VIs from my 2010 pack, although the two of those have seen quite a bit more attention than the Carmines.  Contrast that to my 2005 (2006?) Grape Vs, 2006 Black Tongue Vs AND my stealth Vs, none of which show any major amount of yellowing for their age.  XIs on the other hand, behave the way I expect them to. The Concords I wear are most certainly yellow, despite regular maintenance, but the pair I have on ice are still very clear.

I don't know, has anyone else's experience with yellowing been like mine, or is it just me?

I was originally going to pass on these... Went to my local spot at around 6:45pm to see if they still sitting, and wanted to check them out in person. Manager remembers me from all the other releases. He told me he has tons of unclaimed pairs. While chatting and checking out the shoes, I thought they look better in person. Manager was like, "You want them?"... But I was like "I dunno bro, not really on my cop list this month. I really want the 3lab5 coming out next week. But I might cop if I can get them for under retail." Manager was like "I got you man."

End up giving me a discount and let me use a coupon on top. I got the shoes for $121 out the door. Dude was really cool, really down to earth. We chatted for a little bit after he rang up. Then told me come back on Thursday for the 3lab5. Hoping I just made a connect. :smokin

Dude was just being real cool just to mak a quick sale. Wait till a sneaker in high demand pops he wil avoid you or treat you like his ex gf.

I was originally going to pass on these... Went to my local spot at around 6:45pm to see if they still sitting, and wanted to check them out in person. Manager remembers me from all the other releases. He told me he has tons of unclaimed pairs. While chatting and checking out the shoes, I thought they look better in person. Manager was like, "You want them?"... But I was like "I dunno bro, not really on my cop list this month. I really want the 3lab5 coming out next week. But I might cop if I can get them for under retail." Manager was like "I got you man."

End up giving me a discount and let me use a coupon on top. I got the shoes for $121 out the door. Dude was really cool, really down to earth. We chatted for a little bit after he rang up. Then told me come back on Thursday for the 3lab5. Hoping I just made a connect.
smokin.gif
if i could, i might had copped for that price but eh... also those stores have to sell what they have as fast as they can

Dude was just being real cool just to mak a quick sale. Wait till a sneaker in high demand pops he wil avoid you or treat you like his ex gf.

Shoes going right back if that happens... But he seems legit, I've been lucky enough to win raffles from his store. He knows who I am.

Mine arrived this morning, they look clean and the silver adds a bit of vibrancy to an otherwise neutral palette. Shame the tounges are choppy. Even in some stock pictures you can see they look off. Nike hasn't even got a front facing pic.

Back
Top Bottom