Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

i won da raffol! :smile: i loves 3s so im definitely copping. dont care about the demand :D
As how it should be. I walked in at 12 noon day of release for the stealth grey 3's a couple years back and copped with ease. Swapped the white laces for black and called it a day. Still like that colorway a lot. Quality was on point to, don't care what anyone says.
The hype on these is not real
laugh.gif
Ha ha true. Shoe drops tomorrow and we're only at 20 pages? I think you'll be able to walk into the mall in many places morning of, and still cop.

It's not that the demand is low… it's cuz every store got alot of pairs of these ….. no one is sweating them.

but they'll be gone ….maybe not in 5hrs gone but definitely within a 2-4 day period

Find a Solider and get these on Military Discount….   $170 - $34 = $136.00    (Now i can work with that..)

Last edited:
Copped mine easily from Size? Their next day delivery is £6 which is half the price of NDC's Next day service. Just gotta wait for Monday now :D

1hr in they are still available in almost every size from all major retailers, this is odd for a Jordan release even for the UK

Decided to pass and try the Air Max Lunar90 tomorrow!

Maybe these will reach sale...

Back
Top Bottom