Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

IMO elephant print should always only be it's original colors... (WC3, BC3), with that being said...the elephant print kills these for me, pass.

won 2 raffles, pretty rare, not a lot of people want these haha...its all good though 
pimp.gif

I gave these a second thought yesterday but in the end, still a pass. Can't put my finger on exactly why, but the color scheme just doesn't come together for me.

Demand looks pretty low... Entered 2 raffles at my local HOH. Got calls for both. I never win anything from there...

I would've pulled the trigger if the metallic silver part of the ep was grey. Diggin the bottoms to be honest tho.

I would've pulled the trigger if the metallic silver part of the ep was grey. Diggin the bottoms to be honest tho.
i like the silver it is what makes the shoe different.. imo... i know lot of people dont like em hehe the onlt thing i didnt like about this is the tongue, should have been tumbled leather or same as the infrared 23s..

Last edited:
Went to FTL to cop my god son an 11c and they had my size 13 available so I went why not.
Happy with these and they'll slot nicely into the rotation.

Good luck to y'all hoping to cop.

If i didn't cop the infrareds on the ndc restock, I would've got these. Maybe down the road sometime.

Back
Top Bottom