Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

@deedle  I'm about to break it down for you real simple

1. Don't be so thirsty on a sneaker forum. Especially when brand new. Someone will get back to you.

2. Do your homework. Call around your stores, familiarize yourself on what store does what and what days and times.

3. Stores either do first come first serve=FCFS where you line up before opening, raffles where you can enter once at as many stores as you want on certain days depending on the store. Usually wed. thurs. and they make phone calls if they pull your ticket on fri. Family/friends can enter for you as well but with their name and they need to be there to pick up the sneakers, guaranteed tickets are basically like FCFS except its a certain day before RD and THAT ticket guarantees you your pair on RD.

4. There are general releases=GR, Limited releases, quick strike= QS. GR are widely available and stores usually get a good amount of pairs. Limited (pretty self explanatory) only certain stores might get them. QS is VERY limited. Usually only nike.com gets them or HOHs, NTs all depends. You'd have to call around your local stores and find out if anyone by you are getting them

5. If your not patient and have a low tolerance for ppls BS like me then don't camp. Do raffles or wait till RD to cop online 8am EST

6. DID I MENTION DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND CALL YOUR STORES? That is key right there. Do not come on here and "hey guys what time does FTL in the middle of nowhere do raffles or open" etc. You want something done right do it yourself as stores can change times, dates, or a NTer could have giving wrong info by mistake.

Finally.. these will be a GR and are not hyped so copping should be pretty easy even if you live in a hyped up area where everyone and their grandma wear j's.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
^^^Great stuff @retrohead182. Repped. Wish I had someone to show me the ropes this way when I started out. I had to find out the hard way on my own, which was my own fault. Finding this place was what saved me.

Last edited:
^^^Great stuff @retrohead182. Repped. Wish I had someone to show me the ropes this way when I started out. I had to find out the hard way on my own, which was my own fault. Finding this place was what saved me.
Thanks!. Yea we all learn one way or another. NT and some NTers have helped out a lot. Shout out to them
pimp.gif

@deedle
 I'm about to break it down for you real simple

1. Don't be so thirsty on a sneaker forum. Especially when brand new. Someone will get back to you.

2. Do your homework. Call around your stores, familiarize yourself on what store does what and what days and times.

3. Stores either do first come first serve=FCFS where you line up before opening, raffles where you can enter once at as many stores as you want on certain days depending on the store. Usually wed. thurs. and they make phone calls if they pull your ticket on fri. Family/friends can enter for you as well but with their name and they need to be there to pick up the sneakers, guaranteed tickets are basically like FCFS except its a certain day before RD and THAT ticket guarantees you your pair on RD.

4. There are general releases=GR, Limited releases, quick strike= QS. GR are widely available and stores usually get a good amount of pairs. Limited (pretty self explanatory) only certain stores might get them. QS is VERY limited. Usually only nike.com gets them or HOHs, NTs all depends. You'd have to call around your local stores and find out if anyone by you are getting them

5. If your not patient and have a low tolerance for ppls BS like me then don't camp. Do raffles or wait till RD to cop online 8am EST

6. DID I MENTION DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND CALL YOUR STORES? That is key right there. Do not come on here and "hey guys what time does FTL in the middle of nowhere do raffles or open" etc. You want something done right do it yourself as stores can change times, dates, or a NTer could have giving wrong info by mistake.

Finally.. these will be a GR and are not hyped so copping should be pretty easy even if you live in a hyped up area where everyone and their grandma wear j's.
:pimp:  
also note, depending on where you live, people will camp for tickets too

@deedle

thank you this helped a lot and I have no more questions

Last edited:
I don't wanna read none of that up^^^ there.. 

Let's get back to Mad dogging' JB on these shoes, Hatin' on Resellers and the Reg NT Talk bout which online store is the worst ever!

What really ticks me off about JB is they usually always use the cheap looking nubuck tongue on the 3's like this one. They always used to use the nice leather on the OG's. They better get back to that in 2015/2016.

@deedle

:lol:

This would actually be more needed in thread for a sneaker that was actually in demand. These will be easy to get. People should be able to go to their store any time on Saturday or Sunday.

:lol:

This would actually be more needed in thread for a sneaker that was actually in demand. These will be easy to get. People should be able to go to their store any time on Saturday or Sunday.
Agreed 100% lol. Dude really needed some explanation though. Shoot that should be posted at the top of every sneaker release thread. Would help a lot of folks out

Was on the fence on these. Seeing all the hypebeast going ape for these making me pass on em. Money saved for august.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom