Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Very nice work JP. need more pics of the black ep. so far i like the black ep, but meh its not for me. i think the blacking ep  takes away from the shoe too much. i personally grown fond of the metallic ep. plus w/ black ep they resemble these too much 

Very nice work JP. need more pics of the black ep. so far i like the black ep, but meh its not for me. i think the blacking ep  takes away from the shoe too much. i personally grown fond of the metallic ep. plus w/ black ep they resemble these too much 
 Thanks @rsec, yea I totally feel you on the black EP and how it looks like a Flip 3 lol. I didnt paint the heal and toe EP because Im actually going to lay some color over the metallic EP and try to get an "anodized" look, maybe in green or something. 

Which paint did you use? And what brush? Is it on angelusdirect? Really want to black out near the lace holes like yours
Yeah angelus @OddAndTwisted  . Just go to and arts and crafts store or maybe even walmart and buy a very fine camel hair brush. The brush I used was from Micheals and it was like $5 for 4 brushes with one being very sharp and fine to really get into the groves of the EP without hitting the outside areas. 

Saw these on a facebook page, guy is calling them the "gift box blue 3's" or the "Tiffany 3's". Asked for a valuation and got offers of £50 
roll.gif

I like the black customs but wouldn't do it as I like this pair as is. The "gift box" reminded me to break out my powder blue 3's that have been sitting, not really feeling that custom. So many better options if your gonna go custom in my opinion.

Wats the cheapest u czn get these for instore? Can I use coupons or anything on these since their sitting?

Wats the cheapest u czn get these for instore? Can I use coupons or anything on these since their sitting?
depends really. Some store employees will let you use a few. FNL seems to be friendly with WC rewards cards even tho I never tried because FNL never takes my money lol. Birthday cards should work also

Back
Top Bottom