Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Yea he’s vouched, promoted, and fought tooth and nail for a few fake sellers not even that long ago

Again I could careless about the guy it’s jusg funny when people said he has all the info when DJfolk is the one with the info and for some reason he lets pinoe announce some stuff on his behalf
I mean... so did you, in regards to promoting fake sellers sites. but das ages ago and u still da homey lol

I mean... so did you, in regards to promoting fake sellers sites. but das ages ago and u still da homey lol

yea on NT for some site that was regarded as legit at the time

now for the sellers that were on IG selling fakes and pinoe vouched and promoted.. everyone on here knew they WERENT legit. heres a hint, dudes pushe those early yeezys and still doing so til this day

anyways back to shoes because dude must be pinoe or something since no ones said anything about him or the topic the last couple weeks and dude randomly brought it up :lol:

yea on NT for some site that was regarded as legit at the time

now for the sellers that were on IG selling fakes and pinoe vouched and promoted.. everyone on here knew they WERENT legit. heres a hint, dudes pushe those early yeezys and still doing so til this day

anyways back to shoes because dude must be pinoe or something since no ones said anything about him or the topic the last couple weeks and dude randomly brought it up :lol:
i almost had a feeling he on Pinoe team or something lmao.

Interesting not sure if someone mentioned or not
But these are showing on ruvilla release calendar for april 30th
Didnt know they were getting them
FYI site is trash when trying to buy heat :lol:
But good to know

Interesting not sure if someone mentioned or not
But these are showing on ruvilla release calendar for april 30th
Didnt know they were getting them
FYI site is trash when trying to buy heat :lol:
But good to know

Yup, few pages ago. DTLR and ruvilla have them both listed

I don’t usually cop resell shoes but I managed to get these from a local seller for $275 so I decided to pull the trigger on them.

59976FAA-E831-49A5-81F9-F7A7BF111796.jpeg
910AD643-F60C-4FF6-9348-D1DA7A5DA4EB.jpeg
8AAC6784-1456-4857-9E46-7DAD8E835CE5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom