Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Wore mine for the first time this morning. Soooo comfy and that red heel tab really sets them off. Really happy with them. Been wearing my white cement IVs a lot recently but the Tinkers are gonna be on heavy rotation now :smile:

Its only ugly because they're not as limited anymore and there's no resell value. Had there been a big resell value on these, everyone and their mom would of wanted a pair saying stuff like these "HEAT!!!" " Best looking shoe in a while!". Keep in mind these were hype like 2 months ago or whatever, but everyone bailed on it cause you know why.
Boom you said it right there lol.

I wont lie these grew on me, the red pull tab drew me in. but the desire didnt go away when they became more available

I just happen to be wearing my infareds today. These should of came with black laces.
20180506_155142.jpg

Anyways don't know how you guys rock your 3's, I get shorter laces on all of them since I don't tie them and the straps inside keep my foot from slipping.

What's the length on those laces?

WOW...had to cop from StockX with that $210 price...FINALLY nabbed a pair.

Anyone know how tough their authentification program is?

It’s very good, but I’ve seen many shoes delivered with “flaws” that would bother NT ocd

I just saw that sneakerhead.com has sz 10,11,12 for $239 shipped I believe. Heads up for some waiting still or don't want to take the stockx of eBay route.

I have seen a few sites showing 114cm and 54 inches, but 114cm is 45 inches. So 36 would be just a tad shorter, but 54 would seem too long. Curious what others have done for lace swaps in 3s.

My Infrared 3s came with 54". I put black ones in that are 45" from lacelab. I tie my 3s up without using the top eyelet, and they fit perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom