Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I’ve never won a raffle. I’ve reserved some shoes but none have been super limited. My biggest reserve score was Nike giving me early access to bred toes. I still think it was a glitch because that’s about the only good thing they’ve reserved me.
Better days ahead fam. It’s going to be your tome soon.

I’ve never won a raffle. I’ve reserved some shoes but none have been super limited. My biggest reserve score was Nike giving me early access to bred toes. I still think it was a glitch because that’s about the only good thing they’ve reserved me.

Well I've never won ish and JTH was the one shoe I wanted the most this year... at this point I might just settle for the bio beige if the look like this: they're starting to grow on me...

Air-Jordan-3-JTH-Bio-Beige-AV6683-200-Release-Date-Price.png

But not these:
Air-Jordan-3-JTH.jpg

Tinker's were just too loud for me...

First pair of two came in tonight. Good lord these are super nice in person. The texture on the black elephant print is dope. Got a great pair from StockX too. Kinda relieved since you can get some rejects lol

They were ugly, then the JTH pair dropped and all the talk of them being limited, then they were desired. Then the second drop was announced, and it was a much wider drop compared to anticipated, now they are not that cool again. To me, they are dope, that red back tab is a cool accent. They look good, feel good in hand. It's not about the hype, but the history about these.

I thought these were ugly too. Didnt even try at initial release. Missed the rerelease at Shiekh a few weeks ago. But lucky Shiekh got their shipment late and people were distracted with the satin sbb or forgot so I got me an unclaimed pair. Hella dope shoe.

Attachments

• 20180506_111540_HDR.jpg
    20180506_111540_HDR.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom