Air Jordan 3 to be the Next Retro in the BIN23 Series

Those 3's up there are overrated. It looks like they have nubuck and patent leather like the black cats. Those 2 materials should never touch a AJ3 IMO.

I came in here cause I thought there will be pics, we been knowing this for a month already

I came in here cause I thought there will be pics, we been knowing this for a month already

Pics would help alot!
wink.gif

Co-sign. Need to see some pics before judgement. But most likely a cop for sure.

Co-sign. Need to see some pics before judgement. But most likely a cop for sure.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Those 3's up there are overrated. It looks like they have nubuck and patent leather like the black cats. Those 2 materials should never touch a AJ3 IMO.

From what I understand, the BIN23 series is based on samples/ideas during inception of the OG shoe, but never made final production. They are just drawing from that "vault" to re-release now. Don't think patent leather was trialed on these back in 1987 ... But I could be wrong.

From what I understand, the BIN23 series is based on samples/ideas during inception of the OG shoe, but never made final production. They are just drawing from that "vault" to re-release now. Don't think patent leather was trialed on these back in 1987 ... But I could be wrong.

Wont get my hopes up. I really wanted the V's but people down here in Dallas camp out a day before.

Wont get my hopes up. I really wanted the V's but people down here in Dallas camp out a day before.

these just bettter not be another stupid black / neon green colorway.
jb better not dare drop that on a 3

these just bettter not be another stupid black / neon green colorway.
jb better not dare drop that on a 3

Those 3's up there are overrated.  
Thought I Was The Only One Who Felt That Way... Dont See Whats So Crazy About Them... Theyre Chill...

Those 3's up there are overrated.  
Thought I Was The Only One Who Felt That Way... Dont See Whats So Crazy About Them... Theyre Chill...

^what are you talkin about? They are doin this to all of the numbers... I'm ready to see what these look like.

^what are you talkin about? They are doin this to all of the numbers... I'm ready to see what these look like.

Back
Top Bottom