Air Jordan 3 to be the Next Retro in the BIN23 Series

Saw these about a month ago. The article called them pearlized and they were listed as possible Bin's. Not feeling them at all. Hope the do something better than these.

Saw these about a month ago. The article called them pearlized and they were listed as possible Bin's. Not feeling them at all. Hope the do something better than these.

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

pre yellowed? Lol. Hate to say it but this pair of 3s suuuccccks

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

pre yellowed? Lol. Hate to say it but this pair of 3s suuuccccks

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by Chennylou

Excuse my ignorance...but $*% does "BIN" mean? I know the few kicks that released but what does it stand for...?
Came in here to post the exact words!
laugh.gif

Help us out
grin.gif

I have been under the impression that "BIN" is not an acronym rather it's "Bin" that is used as an abbreviation of the term "scrap bin."  I think, since its birth, "BIN" has become a misnomer that has been misleading people.  The concept has become clear so it's only appropriate to label it so - they are ideas that have hit the scrap bin for #23's sneakers.

I copypasta'd the thread title so I didn't type it.

Excuse my ignorance...but $*% does "BIN" mean? I know the few kicks that released but what does it stand for...?
laugh.gif

Help us out
grin.gif

I have been under the impression that "BIN" is not an acronym rather it's "Bin" that is used as an abbreviation of the term "scrap bin."  I think, since its birth, "BIN" has become a misnomer that has been misleading people.  The concept has become clear so it's only appropriate to label it so - they are ideas that have hit the scrap bin for #23's sneakers.

Originally Posted by PTone

laugh.gif

Help us out
grin.gif

Cool, thanks

Originally Posted by PTone

laugh.gif

Help us out
grin.gif

Cool, thanks

Originally Posted by Juice8732

25qfy83.jpg

Hoping they do these as the BIN..
are those a pe or photo shopped? those look like a hybrid of fire red / white cement. i would like to see these release instead of that carbon crap

Originally Posted by Juice8732

25qfy83.jpg

Hoping they do these as the BIN..
are those a pe or photo shopped? those look like a hybrid of fire red / white cement. i would like to see these release instead of that carbon crap

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

They were for a Hurricane Katrina charity auction a few years back.

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

They were for a Hurricane Katrina charity auction a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom