Air Jordan 3 to be the Next Retro in the BIN23 Series

WOW!!! Really.I came in here thinking that there were pictures and this is what I get. This thread is worthless

WOW!!! Really.I came in here thinking that there were pictures and this is what I get. This thread is worthless

cant wait for these, rape for a pair of bin9s and those are my favoirte out the pack these will be no different if anthing worse to get lol

cant wait for these, rape for a pair of bin9s and those are my favoirte out the pack these will be no different if anthing worse to get lol

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Hopefully they are better than DB IV

haha damn took the words right out of my mouth! but i feel the bins always come out right. quality over quantity

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Hopefully they are better than DB IV

haha damn took the words right out of my mouth! but i feel the bins always come out right. quality over quantity

Originally Posted by max71204

hot or not these will be copped.

indifferent.gif

I've been wondering about the BIN series lately. There hasn't been any news in a long time.

I've been wondering about the BIN series lately. There hasn't been any news in a long time.

Those black/red 3's look nice in that pic with the ones .
Hopefully it's them and JB don't ruin them with craziness .

Those black/red 3's look nice in that pic with the ones .
Hopefully it's them and JB don't ruin them with craziness .

cant remember where i heard it but i thought the bin program was put on hold :S

anyway i hope these are decent, would be nice with a nike on the back but we already know that aint happening...

Back
Top Bottom