Air Jordan 3 to be the Next Retro in the BIN23 Series

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by amd30

sorry but what doess "BIN" stand for?
BUY IT NOW... Duh. Resellers dream shoe.
laugh.gif

hahahaha
happy.gif

yeah, they not afraid to have the "buy it now" price set at $500 !!!

Lol! I'm tempted to buy a pair of the premio 7's ... So mad I missed out on that release

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by amd30

sorry but what doess "BIN" stand for?
BUY IT NOW... Duh. Resellers dream shoe.
laugh.gif

hahahaha
happy.gif

yeah, they not afraid to have the "buy it now" price set at $500 !!!

Lol! I'm tempted to buy a pair of the premio 7's ... So mad I missed out on that release

Damn still no pics? I'm anxiously waiting to see what these look like. Hoping they keep the colorway simplistic and classy.

Damn still no pics? I'm anxiously waiting to see what these look like. Hoping they keep the colorway simplistic and classy.

Hopefully they use buttery leather like they did the Vs regardless they will be copped 3s are one of my favorite js but there will be much hype behind these

Hopefully they use buttery leather like they did the Vs regardless they will be copped 3s are one of my favorite js but there will be much hype behind these

3's are my favorite, but please JB make these the worst shoes ever made...because ever BIN that comes out i've never been able to obtain w/o having to pay Brassica napus prices for 'em. So don't you dare make these shoes sexy.

3's are my favorite, but please JB make these the worst shoes ever made...because ever BIN that comes out i've never been able to obtain w/o having to pay Brassica napus prices for 'em. So don't you dare make these shoes sexy.

Back
Top Bottom