Air Jordan 38

B.I. with the flyness

1710386148179.png

1710386428200.png

1710386387898.png

Are those swingmans? Skinny legs.
Yessir. Got them for $40 when Eastbay was going out of business. Got some authentic UNC shorts (white) for $60 on fanatics. Then in December I found the same UNC shorts for $25 in champs. Also Purple Lakers and white Lakers for $60 on fanatics + $20 cash back for using my AMEX. That's my steals for the year

Yessir. Got them for $40 when Eastbay was going out of business. Got some authentic UNC shorts (white) for $60 on fanatics. Then in December I found the same UNC shorts for $25 in champs. Also Purple Lakers and white Lakers for $60 on fanatics + $20 cash back for using my AMEX. That's my steals for the year
I have the same swingmans which I bought a couple of years back when I was looking for the pinstripe shorts to pair my authentic jerseys. too bad we don't have those authentic shorts anymore so can't complain with the quality. while the swingmans are good, could have been better if they stitched up patch the logo rather than a stick-on or could have stitched it to prevent peeling. mine is starting to peel quite a bit. hope to find a good condition bomber bulls jacket. iirc, there were those reversibles.

I have the same swingmans which I bought a couple of years back when I was looking for the pinstripe shorts to pair my authentic jerseys. too bad we don't have those authentic shorts anymore so can't complain with the quality. while the swingmans are good, could have been better if they stitched up patch the logo rather than a stick-on or could have stitched it to prevent peeling. mine is starting to peel quite a bit. hope to find a good condition bomber bulls jacket. iirc, there were those reversibles.
I expect the patches on the swingman. What I can't get past is why they can't make the waistband the right color

Here are some lows that Marquette received. They're not team colors, so maybe it's a sneak peek into a future retail release. They typically get their stuff several months in advance (the coaches were wearing the yellow VIs in November and the python II lows in December.)
1710536067758.png

Also, does anyone know what these are? (no, they're not XXXVII lows)
1710536171570.png
1710536224100.png

Here are some lows that Marquette received. They're not team colors, so maybe it's a sneak peek into a future retail release. They typically get their stuff several months in advance (the coaches were wearing the yellow VIs in November and the python II lows in December.)
1710536067758.png

1710536171570.png
1710536224100.png

1710536585439.png

that 38 Low is PE, which multiple NBA players on feet already as posted here before. As the other shoe is One Take 5, RW takedown line, the color way is BHM

1710536067758.png

1710536171570.png
1710536224100.png
Looks like a new colorway of the Jordan One Take 5 (Russ Westbrook’s takedown model).

IMG_5577.jpeg

IMG_5578.jpeg

Not the greatest pic but a little clearer.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom