Air Jordan 38

Got the 38 CNY mids in this weekend, boy these are kinda clunkers on foot.

Looks like it might take a few wearings before these break in, had to change out of them today and go with something else in the middle of a bball session.

They do really look nice in person though!
First time I've heard saying these are clunkers. You sure you got the right shoes?

First time I've heard saying these are clunkers. You sure you got the right shoes?
Yes.

I did say "kinda" clunky, but I've seen reviews where people have described these as bulky, running big, etc.

Got this from Reddit: Overall A rating, but highest individual rating in the big category so that's who whoever calculated this system found it would be best suited for. Might just be the fact that I'm more used to lows that's throwing me off with these. Going to try and give em a few more wears before making any final judgement.
1711413931848.png

Yes.

I did say "kinda" clunky, but I've seen reviews where people have described these as bulky, running big, etc.

Got this from Reddit: Overall A rating, but highest individual rating in the big category so that's who whoever calculated this system found it would be best suited for. Might just be the fact that I'm more used to lows that's throwing me off with these. Going to try and give em a few more wears before making any final judgement.
1711413931848.png
it could be that you got too used on the lows. been wearing mids and I know the feeling of having that change since I also wear lows. although I must say that they are far from the typical clunk that everyone would notice.

Got lucky today when I returned my TTS to the store… let’s see how 1/2 size down works
1711501815721.png

I hope 1/2 size down works for you - it seems to work for a bunch of people. It didn't for me. I find the mids to be a little extra roomy - maybe like 1/4 size big. I make the mids work by double socking or putting a thicker insole in the shoes to take up the extra volume. I prefer the fit and lockdown of the lows better.

If that Guo PE pair releases for Summer, I'm still keeping my hopes up for the Playoffs colorway then as there might be a few more to come or even a crossover period with the 39 if they release as early as what's been posted already.

I'll be trying mine out Friday. You going 1/2 size down? I've been worried they'll be to tight in my TTS.
I am also a 12 in basically every Nike/Jordan shoe I have ever worn for court shoes (which is A TON of them)... I went down to 11.5 in both the mids and the lows and they fit much better. The length difference wasn't even noticeable for me, but the lockdown/toe room laterally was significantly better.

Back
Top Bottom