Air Jordan 38

1710740112368.png

Ordered and tried the black/gamma cw yesterday, am I the only one experiencing crazy heel slip in these? That padding on the heel is making it impossible to get a good lock down even when lacing them all the way up!
I really liked them on foot, but I can't step without my heel moving, very frustrating...

How are these for outdoor use? Anyone have good experiences to share? Seems like each review I saw was based on indoor, which makes sense, but I bought FIBAs for $88 from the NDC spring deal to have after my knee heals

I didn’t want to pass on the deal but I won’t be able to play in these until well after the test period so I’m running with these blind

Ordered and tried the black/gamma cw yesterday, am I the only one experiencing crazy heel slip in these? That padding on the heel is making it impossible to get a good lock down even when lacing them all the way up!
I really liked them on foot, but I can't step without my heel moving, very frustrating...
I'm lacing it all the way up. otherwise, you will definitely have slippage.

How are these for outdoor use? Anyone have good experiences to share? Seems like each review I saw was based on indoor, which makes sense, but I bought FIBAs for $88 from the NDC spring deal to have after my knee heals

I didn’t want to pass on the deal but I won’t be able to play in these until well after the test period so I’m running with these blind
they are fine.

forgot to mention, to use some thick non-skid socks. those will definitely help as well.

Can anyone who has both the mids and lows give a comparison between the two? Anything besides the obvious shoe height differences and similar traction pattern… I have the lows, and they’ve been great for me but I have my eyes on the mids as well but not sure if it’s worth it if the shoes are basically the same.

Got the 38 CNY mids in this weekend, boy these are kinda clunkers on foot.

Looks like it might take a few wearings before these break in, had to change out of them today and go with something else in the middle of a bball session.

They do really look nice in person though!

Back
Top Bottom