Air Jordan 38

IMG_2646.jpeg

You ain't lying about the length. This is ridiculous. They fit long like my 37 lows that are 11. And the lows are longer according to the videos I've seen. Width feels good though.
They’re def off. I have the lows and I do feel like they’re longer but somehow the fit isn’t as awkward. Could be that the heel feeling more locked in like someone mentioned a few posts ago

You ain't lying about the length. This is ridiculous. They fit long like my 37 lows that are 11. And the lows are longer according to the videos I've seen. Width feels good though.
They felt long but somehow still ok for me. Guess the sizing is off or they considered the heel portion a factor in the increased sizing.

They felt long but somehow still ok for me. Guess the sizing is off or they considered the heel portion a factor in the increased sizing.
I don't get it. Everything up to the 29s fit great in my TTS. the 23&24 seemed a little off from what I remember. The 29 lows destroyed my left foot. Traumatized me forever. I finally get around to feeling comfortable based off the comments to get TTS and now they're too big instead of too small. Buy shoes shouldn't be like Goldie locks and the three bears

I don't get it. Everything up to the 29s fit great in my TTS. the 23&24 seemed a little off from what I remember. The 29 lows destroyed my left foot. Traumatized me forever. I finally get around to feeling comfortable based off the comments to get TTS and now they're too big instead of too small. Buy shoes shouldn't be like Goldie locks and the three bears
this is the problem we have with general sizing and I'm not sure whose foot or measurement they are basing it on. KDs for example are foot killers for me and those straitjacket Lebrons. as far as Jordan shoes go, it's a hit and miss. not sure if they are basing the dimensions on 1 test subject alone or a thousand people.

Who knows? They go 29 straight models with little to no sizing issues then nothing but length and width issues for the entire 30 line. At least in my case. 31 and 32 were seemingly fine but my foot was so jacked up from the 29 low, I was definitely experiencing pain in those models

I'm gonna get these over the Coconut Milk and Black/Blue pair if they have an solid rubber outsole 🙏
Did these ever drop?
1711867475847.png
No listing on stockx but goat has some for sale in a few sizes. Still cant believe we don’t have pictures of this:
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum
Style Code: FD2326-107
Release Date: 06/06/2024

Last edited:
the 38's lineup are weak to me so far. such a disappointment because they really perform well on-court.

the fact that we're getting some decent but uninspiring colorways for retail but label well-executed OG versions as PEs only just make me lose faith in what they have in store for the 39s - great performance and aesthetic wise but are dropping in more half-assed colorways.

i'm just pretty salty we didn't get the bugs bunny and the playoffs as an actual release lmao :/

the 38's lineup are weak to me so far. such a disappointment because they really perform well on-court.

the fact that we're getting some decent but uninspiring colorways for retail but label well-executed OG versions as PEs only just make me lose faith in what they have in store for the 39s - great performance and aesthetic wise but are dropping in more half-assed colorways.

i'm just pretty salty we didn't get the bugs bunny and the playoffs as an actual release lmao :/
They did the same thing for the 35-37. Super dope PE’s inspired by the originals and we get poorly executed pairs for the masses

Back
Top Bottom