Air Jordan 38

1690631619436.png
Aren’t these the fakes from that video posted awhile ago?

Let’s hope the court feel is dope because that’s the only thing I like if I’m not getting stacked zoom. I will say that if the “X” plate is anything like the carbon fiber shank plate implemented in the WoW 10s, then these shoes will be amazing without double zoom. We shall see!

200 for stroebel is kinda meh tho. Just from a tech specs standpoint.

Eclipse plate, x plate, etc etc.. let’s see how this new implementation feels. How would the x plate work w the stroebel to enhance it?

Let’s hope the court feel is dope because that’s the only thing I like if I’m not getting stacked zoom. I will say that if the “X” plate is anything like the carbon fiber shank plate implemented in the WoW 10s, then these shoes will be amazing without double zoom. We shall see!

it is smooth, too smooth as if there's no tech in it, prob the difference between strobel and Zoom, on court feeling to me on 38 is kinda like Coralla, while 37 Low is like Type-R, u could never go wrong with Corolla, but if need some boost, def Type-R.

nike really acting up charging more for less tech.

they been doing this across the board with the kd's and freaks as well

It wouldn't be the first time for an Air Jordan and although I really like the 38, I really don't see the justification for such a price jump over say the 34,35,36. The 37 turned off so many people that it would have been a good marketing strategy to offer a retail price ''incentive''on the 38 to sell volumes instead and bring back those customers that had turned away because of the previous version, but that's just my opinion, what do I know...😂

I wouldn't count on it to much to have a really noticeable effect, by looking at it's location and design I don't think it's gonna have that springboard effect like the flightspeed plate or whatever version of the eclipse plate unfortunately. I think it will just serve a different purpose.

it is smooth, too smooth as if there's no tech in it, prob the difference between strobel and Zoom, on court feeling to me on 38 is kinda like Coralla, while 37 Low is like Type-R, u could never go wrong with Corolla, but if need some boost, def Type-R.
hahaha I really love the analogy!!! That speaks my language!

I'm sure the 38 will be great on court, but I'm surely gonna miss that double stacked zoom and some kind of midfoot spring plate.

Last edited:
Higher prices for deeper discounts lol

$200 on sale for $120 feels like a “bigger” discount then $175 on sale for $120. Idk just my thought. Plus they gotta recoup for the 37s. I don’t remember the last number line hitting $50-75ish

it would really depend on how good it will be in terms of performance and comfort. the GT jumps for example have some great cushion tech on it but I personally hated it. I even preferred the lower profiled GT Cuts over it. and I love the 36. I like the JT 1's and I believe it's an underrated shoe. not the best but I like it way better than the Cut 2s.

Back
Top Bottom