Air Jordan 38

I'm beginning to think the separation issue could have been the result of having the outsole glued on the the cushlon foam which is very soft. I think it was the same problem with those UA Curry 6 outsole peeling off as well. as far as fraying is concerned, that would be the quality of the rubber compound.
I think you're right

I'm beginning to think the separation issue could have been the result of having the outsole glued on the the cushlon foam which is very soft. I think it was the same problem with those UA Curry 6 outsole peeling off as well. as far as fraying is concerned, that would be the quality of the rubber compound.
Did UA ever address it on the Curry 6 or what did they do to resolve it?

These aren’t 8s, they’re 38s, and the whole callback to the corresponding old models thing is barely applied anymore, anyway. None of the past few models have really looked like the old ones. NA simply would’ve looked cooler on these than the heel Jumpman.
I like the callbacks, in fact I love them. It can't go on forever, hoping the 39 has "AIR JORDAN" written out on the tongue. Same on the 40. 40 would be a good place to stop the call backs. Make it a dedication to his career accomplishments the way the 10 did at the time.

BTS45 gets fibas to 125 shipped

For the next few hours

BTS45 gets fibas to 125 shipped

For the next few hours

Dang, great price, sold out fast

I don't need to worry about separation because my old *** doesn't cut hard enough to mess up my shoes anymore.
you don't walk like this, do you?

Attachments

• donald-trump-ramp.gif
    donald-trump-ramp.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 275
I like the callbacks, in fact I love them. It can't go on forever, hoping the 39 has "AIR JORDAN" written out on the tongue. Same on the 40. 40 would be a good place to stop the call backs. Make it a dedication to his career accomplishments the way the 10 did at the time.
as far as callbacks go, this is one that I really like and wouldn't mind having them.

Attachments

• air-jordan-34-se-release-official-look-cu1548-001-5.jpg
    air-jordan-34-se-release-official-look-cu1548-001-5.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 411
I disagree. The inspiration on the 30 series Jordans has been similarly present on 31-38. Even going back to the 31, they never looked exactly like the original models but you can see the design influences and nods to the originals. That said, I agree with you that the 38 is not the 8, and they don't need to keep all the cues consistent.

Only the 31 and 32 really looked obviously like a modern version of the corresponding OG models. Since then, the cues have been hit and miss.

I’m not saying I don’t like the callbacks, but they’ve become pretty vague and whatever to me.

Anyway, my main point was, just because 8s don’t have NA on the heel doesn’t mean it wouldn’t have been cool or would’ve been “wrong” to do it on the 38. 8s don’t have a Jumpman on the heel, either. They have nothing. I don’t HATE it on these, but like spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour said, I don’t need it on the tongue AND heel.
Regardless, I love these things 🤣

Nah, I’m exaggerating. I still move like my younger self, but it’s about 10-15% degradation in speed and explosiveness. Still good enough to son these young guys on the court. The post game soreness is real though!
nice. I dropped to 50%. athleticism really goes out first and really fast. I play by experience more now and pace myself. I still have my moments but not on a consistent basis. my nephew is turning up to be a great player so I'm not so confident about our rematch in a few months. I guess I just got to get my shooting back to Steve Nash level.

Back
Top Bottom