Air Jordan 38

not even these?
1682721764264.png
1682730011528.png

Plenty is a stretch
All these aren’t considered superb?
XV-Flint Grey-If these retro I will buy you and your baby girl a pair to change your mind.
XVI-Any colorway. Most of us are willing to risk our mind, body, and soul for a retro of these.
XVII-College Blue, Trophy Room,Copper +, Lightning and SoleFly lows made the world a better place.
XVIII/XIX-Any colorway, can’t turn down double stacked zoom and premium materials.
XX-Some of us wouldn’t be on this forum or the men we are today without this silhouette.
XXI-White Varsity Red, Graphite, Red Suede gets you paid and laid.
XXII-Most underrated shoe, interchangeable technology was never duplicated.
XXIII/2009-Sneaker history wouldn’t be the same without these and you know it.
2010-2012 Performance beasts
XX8-XX9 not another shoe that’s similar to these: very creative don’t you think? Sports Illustrated says there in the top 75 all time.
XXX-Some people would give there right nut for these.
XXXI-Resurrected the brand with average consumers. Look how many colorways they made. You had to give the thumbs up on at least ten of them.
XXXII-Check prices for these and get back to me! Shoe is ahead of it’s time.
XXXIII-Not everyone’s favorite but tell me what else that came out that year that was better?
XXXIV-these will be retroed someday, Classic!
XXXV thru XXXVII what would you change about it to make it more exquisite?

Last edited:
XV-Flint Grey-If these retro I will buy you and your baby girl a pair to change your mind.
XVI-Any colorway. Most of us are willing to risk our mind, body, and soul for a retro of these.
XVII-College Blue, Trophy Room,Copper +, Lightning and SoleFly lows made the world a better place.
XVIII/XIX-Any colorway, can’t turn down double stacked zoom and premium materials.
XX-Some of us wouldn’t be on this forum or the men we are today without this silhouette.
XX8-XX9 not another shoe that’s similar to these: very creative don’t you think? Sports Illustrated says there in the top 75 all time.
XXXI-Resurrected the brand with average consumers. Look how many colorways they made. You had to give the thumbs up on at least ten of them.
XXXIII-Not everyone’s favorite but tell me what else that came out that year that was better?
what about chicago 2's?
black cement 3's
bred 4's
fire red/metallic 5's
bred/maroon 6's
raptor, olympic, french blue, hare 7's
aqua 8's
space jam/gym red 9's
steel 10's
concord, cool grey, space jam 11's
taxi/flu game 12's
bred/chicago 13's
metallic blue, last shot, candy cane 14's
post 14 jordans are nice, especially performance wise, but cant nobody say theyre better than the classic ones.

cam nope.gif

you got 2010s on your list I don't wanna hear it B

Back
Top Bottom