Air Jordan 38

IMG_2757.jpeg

One of my all-time favorite shows, the truth is out there baby.

37 didn’t really set a high bar.

Arguably the worst Js of all time if I have a moment to think about it.

And there have been some stonkers along the way so that’s quite an accomplishment.

Top rival could be those dress shoe inspired jawns w/ the different insoles iirc.

Or maybe the glory hole Js that, probably with how life has gone on, were appropriately pushed by DWade in its campaign.
The 2012s and 2010s.

Arguably the best part of the 38 is the fact that leather has returned to the Jordan Brand signature shoe line!!! Having the past few years shoes be light weight, but the mesh for the whole shoe kind of ruined the last few pairs for some, but I personally didn't mind that at all! Now that we have so many hyped pics, I can't wait for the real specs and see some other color options

Is it both? Looks like there could be an x plate just for the bottom with the zoom overlayed that wraps up into the midsole. Thats why the x looks like it stops before wrapping around the midsole? Kinda looks like that x plate might be possibly protruding through the bottom of the shoe making that circle surrounding that 23 design, almost like its the same material…

I don’t know whats going on with that shoe, but im super intrigued and we need tech specs sooner rather than later…
I still hold to my original theory on the zoom wrapping the upper forefoot. Only logical explanation for the odd white color of that x strap. But I also like your addition here!

I still hold to my original theory on the zoom wrapping the upper forefoot. Only logical explanation for the odd white color of that x strap. But I also like your addition here!
I believe that where the double stack Zoom Air unit is, the odd coloring is because the X plate which is likely a lot like the unit used in the Tatum 1, but with the Zoom Strobel unit at the heel, they closed it off!!

I wonder if people without feet put mittens on before they put their shoes on their

I did on my first years, but since I don't have hands anymore, I put mittens on my nose, and crawl using its sheer power.
Bro, I know what you mean. I was thinking if my penis falls off I was going to put a condom on head because they're basically equal in girth

Back
Top Bottom