Air Jordan 38

Man I truly empathize for you guys having durability issues with the outsole, but I imagine the shoes will be just fine to play PS5 in and make an occasional beer run lol.

I planned on copping despite the issues but they can easily separate in the box way later

especially depending on where you stay and how they’re stored

if they address the issue I really hope they make more fundamentals but it’s prolly a wrap

I don’t know how jb goes about producing performance models

Disappointing since this shoe is honestly one of the better later sig models we've gotten. The 37 was extremely disappointing as well. I hope they come up with something but the first two colorways were very nice. So it sucks those are going to have issues.

IMG_0525.jpeg

I was gonna ask earlier, at this point has ANYbody played in them for a few hours and NOT had the separation issue?
Was just typing this. Are there any successful stories from anyone who has had these for a substantial amount of time with no issues?

Just like they put the video out on the team of creators for this shoe, it would be interesting for that same team to put out a video on what the issue is. Probably wouldn’t end well.

probably should have just went with a more traditional based midsole.

always thought the midsole looked a bit too busy

nike always tryna do too much for just a tiny tech advantage

the glue cant be the problem right?

man and i thought the tatum looked like it would fall apart lol

Out of curiosity, is that piece that's coming off and starting the separation happening from cuts or maybe getting stepped on during play? Just wondering if it's truly starting on its own or if something is kickstarting it.

Out of curiosity, is that piece that's coming off and starting the separation happening from cuts or maybe getting stepped on during play? Just wondering if it's truly starting on its own or if something is kickstarting it.
The rubber on the medial side had so much give, like I could separate the sole just by pulling like I did in this pic to my other sneaker. The xdr pair so far isn’t like that, I plan on hooping in them on Monday

Attachments

• IMG_0529.jpeg
    IMG_0529.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 245
The rubber on the medial side had so much give, like I could separate the sole just by pulling like I did in this pic to my other sneaker. The xdr pair so far isn’t like that, I plan on hooping in them on Monday

Yeah, I messed around a little with mine like that, but wasn't trying to go too hard with it just in case lol.

A tiny piece has come off of my but it’s not enough to make me not want to wear them, especially since I’m using them to hoop. But I totally get why people would return or not want to buy at all - for the price we shouldn’t even have to worry about this kinda nonsense.

On an unrelated yet related note - since the separation issues are a product defect (at least to me), shouldn’t we be able to get a voucher from Nike even after the 60-day free return period?

A tiny piece has come off of my but it’s not enough to make me not want to wear them, especially since I’m using them to hoop. But I totally get why people would return or not want to buy at all - for the price we shouldn’t even have to worry about this kinda nonsense.

On an unrelated yet related note - since the separation issues are a product defect (at least to me), shouldn’t we be able to get a voucher from Nike even after the 60-day free return period?

Yep. The 60 day thing is just a straight up return, no questions asked. The voucher is for defects outside of the return window.

I planned on copping despite the issues but they can easily separate in the box way later

especially depending on where you stay and how they’re stored

if they address the issue I really hope they make more fundamentals but it’s prolly a wrap

I don’t know how jb goes about producing performance models

This is my thing. I'm used to having kicks separate after 12, 15 years

but how are these going to be after six months?

I'm going to take a step and half the sole is going to look like a thirsty dude?

Back
Top Bottom