Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

Talked to a guy who wore the black pair this morning with an orthotic, said it makes the shoe a better fit with the orthotic and mentioned it played better. His concern is the life of the Zoom X foam. He mentioned the Kobe 4, 8 and 9, that when the foam (lunar) went, the shoe never was the same. How long are folks giving Zoom X before it begins to go, if you hoop in them several days a week indoor? Seems like the video above mentioned it bottoming out several times.

Spoke with another guy that I hoop with, and he had the all-white pair with no orthotic and said after two sessions he's done with them. Too much instability and never could get a good fit around the ankle. Said he's going to load up on 38 lows before they dry up in the retail sector completely.

I’m confused, foot doc kept reiterating “fake synthetic pleather” during that video. I thought the uppers were genuine cow??? They look super buttery and genuine, but he did cut the damn thing in half, after all. What gives?

Rose Anvil are better at talking about materials. He doesn't seem to get that the coating is what rubbed and that doesn't necessarily mean it's cheap.

Back
Top Bottom