Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

Look at this…. I just noticed🤣🤣🤣
IMG_8635.jpeg

Bro I tore my Achilles last year and I'm one year post op. I still don't have the strength in it to play like I used to yet. Any tips? Im 29 and know I can get back to how I was for sure.
yeah, take your TIME!!!
These injuries take time to fully recover from so be patient, and most people that do don't recover their full strength back before 15-18 to 24 months, so don't get discouraged.
Do you rehab diligently, work on foot intrinsic and extrinsic muscles a ton besides your calf muscles, ROM and footwork.

Even if you're 1 year post op, I highly would suggest watching the whole series on the topic on this channel as it is a goldmine of info...by a physio and athlete.

Take care and get well!

Bro I tore my Achilles last year and I'm one year post op. I still don't have the strength in it to play like I used to yet. Any tips? Im 29 and know I can get back to how I was for sure.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT​
Look at this…. I just noticed🤣🤣🤣
IMG_8635.jpeg
Variant AJ 39. Wrap them up. That's a collectors item.

yeah, take your TIME!!!
These injuries take time to fully recover from so be patient, and most people that do don't recover their full strength back before 15-18 to 24 months, so don't get discouraged.
Do you rehab diligently, work on foot intrinsic and extrinsic muscles a ton besides your calf muscles, ROM and footwork.

Even if you're 1 year post op, I highly would suggest watching the whole series on the topic on this channel as it is a goldmine of info...by a physio and athlete.

Take care and get well!

Yo I appreciate all this info bro! Yall are great man. Yeah I think I still need more time. But ima check out this whole channel :emoji_100: :emoji_fist: Basketball is my life fr lol so I cant wait to just get back hooping with the bros in my rec league.

Yep these feel great right outta the box. Almost perfect fit, comfy. I love em just off looks alone, will eventually play In a pair but not for $200 hopefully one will go on sale down the road. I’ll be rocking these casually.

IMG_3363.jpeg

IMG_3364.jpeg
IMG_3365.jpeg
Good Sir, it is uncivilized to wear Jordan sneakers with Nike socks. We are not barbarians here. Please act accordingly.

Interesting analysis.

2 thoughts come to mind after watching it:

1) in terms of lateral rigidity/containment and shoe stability, I don't get why they went from one extreme with the 38 to another with the 39???

2) as for the underfoot part with zoom x, like everyone is saying, why no shank plate !?! Even though it's not full length if I remember correctly, just an idea here...not saying it's gonna solve everything, but anybody thought about trying to fit in your AJ 18 CF insoles to see how it feels?

I’m confused, foot doc kept reiterating “fake synthetic pleather” during that video. I thought the uppers were genuine cow??? They look super buttery and genuine, but he did cut the damn thing in half, after all. What gives?

Back
Top Bottom