Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

IMG_8003.jpeg

^^^I do like that you can see the cross step pattern and I do like AMM color palette in general. My question is, what is the material on the toebox and heel where the leather would be? Because from these initial pics, it doesn’t even look like any type of leather, it looks like some type of boucle type of fabric. Will be out 100% on this colorway if the toebox and heel material has the repeating A pattern in it. Still curious to see clearer more detailed pics in better lighting

^^^I do like that you can see the cross step pattern and I do like AMM color palette in general. My question is, what is the material on the toebox and heel where the leather would be? Because from these initial pics, it doesn’t even look like any type of leather, it looks like some type of boucle type of fabric. Will be out 100% on this colorway if the toebox and heel material has the repeating A pattern in it. Still curious to see clearer more detailed pics in better lighting

Toebox and heel look like rough suede to me.

These are definitely the best colorway I’ve seen on the 39. Maybe even my favorite of the collection.

Back
Top Bottom