Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

IMG_4998.jpeg
IMG_4999.jpeg

Nah, I think his ceiling is his ceiling, because he plays one side of the ball. He's a scorer, who can also play some point forward. He's sort of like a unathletic Blake to me. He doesn't rebound, block shots and play defense.
I don't think you know what ceiling means in this context brother.

I don't think you know what ceiling means in this context brother.

I do, because he's going to be a 25 point scorer

In what area is he going to get better?

He's going to become a good defensive player? Is his rebound numbers suddenly going to match his height and position? Is he going to start blocking shots?

Right now people are critical of his game, because his team is mediocre. Does he add to winning basketball?

Chet has a whole hell of a lot more of an upside. He's like Wemby in that he can be dominant on both ends. Cade if he can continue working on his shot. Zion is Zion, but he scores 20 without shooting beyond 10 feet so he has room for improvement, but a lot of his is health.

I do, because he's going to be a 25 point scorer

In what area is he going to get better?

He's going to become a good defensive player? Is his rebound numbers suddenly going to match his height and position? Is he going to start blocking shots?

Right now people are critical of his game, because his team is mediocre. Does he add to winning basketball?

Chet has a whole hell of a lot more of an upside. He's like Wemby in that he can be dominant on both ends. Cade if he can continue working on his shot. Zion is Zion, but he scores 20 without shooting beyond 10 feet so he has room for improvement, but a lot of his is health.
Ceiling is predicated on "ifs" and what a player could realistically improve upon so you asking me those questions make no sense. Also, everything you mentioned is something he could realistically improve upon. I can't predict the future and I don't what he will and won't improve on but I'm saying if he does improve on certain things, what he could be surpasses what his peers could be imo. Paolo is in his 2nd season and has went from Roy of the in the first to all star in the second... The way you talk about dude you make him sound like a 8 year vet who hasn't shown any improvement lol. Chet could wind up being better as well who knows.... But I digress, I respect your opinion. Thoughts on the shoes?

Ceiling is predicated on "ifs" and what a player could realistically improve upon so you asking me those questions make no sense. Also, everything you mentioned is something he could realistically improve upon. I can't predict the future and I don't what he will and won't improve on but I'm saying if he does improve on certain things, what he could be surpasses what his peers could be imo. Paolo is in his 2nd season and has went from Roy of the in the first to all star in the second... The way you talk about dude you make him sound like a 8 year vet who hasn't shown any improvement lol. Chet could wind up being better as well who knows.... But I digress, I respect your opinion. Thoughts on the shoes?

It makes perfect sense, you just can't answer them.

How many instances do you see a player improving their rebounds and block shots? He's 6'10 and gets a guards number of blocks. Derrick White blocks more shots than him.

Normally a players ball skills and shooting improve. The rest is want to and effort. If anything their defense drops as their usage and as they get older.

What player jumps from a 6 rebound player to 12?
What player suddenly becomes good defensive player and starts blocking shots?

He's Julius Randle to me, just with a better shot and worse on the boards.

It makes perfect sense, you just can't answer them.

How many instances do you see a player improving their rebounds and block shots? He's 6'10 and gets a guards number of blocks. Derrick White blocks more shots than him.

Normally a players ball skills and shooting improve. The rest is want to and effort. If anything their defense drops as their usage and as they get older.

What player jumps from a 6 rebound player to 12?
What player suddenly becomes good defensive player and starts blocking shots?

He's Julius Randle to me, just with a better shot and worse on the boards.
I hate getting into sports discussions with disingenuous people... How the hell am I supposed to answer those questions you originally asked... I can't predict the future bruh. For all we know dude could fall off the next year and never be heard of again. I said he had the highest ceiling. If you disagree that's cool. You one of them cats who like to argue just to argue :lol:

Back
Top Bottom