Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

Man, I'm loving my Sols so far. Wore them for 2 full days on a vacation with tons of walking, and wore them to teach in a couple of times (lots of time on my feet), and they've been great! Need to bust out my black pair at some point.
Agreed. Loving my black pair as well. I don't hoop anymore so I don't have some of the gripes others have with this shoe, but in terms of casual comfort these are borderline almost perfect

According to email:

1724690611303.png

M5-M16
Hopefully these get a wider release for us overseas. Not trying to get hit with that customs charge :smh:

BEST BET IS TO HIT THE IN STORE RAFFLE TODAY IF YOU’RE IN HOUSTON, OR COP FCFS TOMORROW IF YOU’RE IN ATLANTA OR DC. OTHER THAN THAT, YOUR LAST RESORT IS THE ONLINE DROP TOMORROW.

I WAS TOLD THE 39s WERE THE MOST LIMITED OUT OF ALL THE DROPS, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS AS PEOPLE DONT REALLY BUY THE HIGHER NUMBERED JORDAN MODELS LIKE THAT. HOLLA…

CED B.

Thanks for the insight. I haven't tried for a pair of shoes live in a while. Canyon share what that process usually looks like (where to find the live link etc)
Best bet is to probably follow their socials Twitter/Instagram or join the discord if you try to hit online. Will be slim but better than not trying if you want them at retail

People struck out on raffles for the 3's, but they were on the site for more than 30 minutes in a lot of sizes when they dropped.
yeah but on AMM’s discord they very purposely distinguished the product quantities even stating that unlike normal discord draws they didn’t have enough product available so anyone who did win would get a FREE pair. Sure as hell weren’t offering up free pairs of the 3’s

Back
Top Bottom