AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Does anybody know of an online retailer that usually has half sizes past 12 for these releases? I need a 13.5 on these. 14 would be too much

So I got some good news regarding numbers on release date.

My FNL manager told me he will be getting 96 pairs of these!

:smokin

He said a lot more than the BC3s of last year.

They're doing a midnight release, or at least hoping to do so, if Nike would quit being D-bags (another story...).

Shouldn't be too bad.

I feel a little better knowing they'll have at least 10 pairs in my size, and everyone in western Mass wears a 10.5 and down.

:lol:

what do you need a production date for?
eyes.gif
To compare the dates of the early released pairs to the store released pairs. I'd like to know if they are the same.

They're doing a midnight release, or at least hoping to do so, if Nike would quit being D-bags (another story...).

Shouldn't be too bad.

I feel a little better knowing they'll have at least 10 pairs in my size, and everyone in western Mass wears a 10.5 and down.

Lol my city isnt in western Mass but everyone here wears 8 and down

Damb 96 pairs ? that's a good number compared to where i'm at when we see numbers like 10 and 12 on alot of releases but then again i'm in a small town now.. but i'm gonna try my luck with Sp or Dss hopefully there in the 200 plus shipping range if not i will be trying my luck online on RD

Talked to the guy at one of my stores who buys the shoes and he said my store was getting 45 pairs. 4 pairs of 11.5 and 5 pairs of 12s so I should be good.

Questions for those with pairs already, concerning some things I'm hearing:

Did your pairs come with the size stickers on the insoles?

Is the box for these bigger than that of the White/Cements & Fire Reds? (being if they're the same size shoe)

Is the shade of red on the box label lighter than that on the box of the Fire Reds?

Finally, one person got a pair that (when you lift up the insole), there are not any of the usual blue numbers printed on the white stuff under the midsoles. Do all authentic pairs have those numbers printed under the insole?

*These are some things that have been noticed with a couple of people who have their pairs already. Sounds very, very fishy. Might just HAVE to deal with the Black Friday madness; too risky buying early.

Thanks in advance.

Shouldn't be too bad.

Man, my in-store connects tell me that while they ARE doing a midnight BF opening, corporate has told them they can't sell the IV until the next morning at 7am, just like the online guidelines we deal with. This came from dudes at two different major retailers. I'm re-working my strategy as i type this. As we know, mom&pop shops don't have to adhere to this. Are your guys saying the same thing?

Is the box for these bigger than that of the White/Cements & Fire Reds? (being if they're the same size shoe)

Is the shade of red on the box label lighter than that on the box of the Fire Reds?

Finally, one person got a pair that (when you lift up the insole), there are not any of the usual blue numbers printed on the white stuff under the midsoles. Do all authentic pairs have those numbers printed under the insole?

*These are some things that have been noticed with a couple of people who have their pairs already. Sounds very, very fishy. Might just HAVE to deal with the Black Friday madness; too risky buying early.

Thanks in advance.

:nerd: :nerd:

Man, my in-store connects tell me that while they ARE doing a midnight BF opening, corporate has told them they can't sell the IV until the next morning at 7am, just like the online guidelines we deal with. This came from dudes at two different major retailers. I'm re-working my strategy as i type this. As we know, mom&pop shops don't have to adhere to this. Are your guys saying the same thing?

Yeah the manager told me the same thing.

I hope they can fix that so we can cop at midnight, instead of waiting till 8am.

If not, its cool, I don't work till 11:15a that day anyways.

Thanks in advance.

im 99% sure none of the early release shoes come with the regular size sticker that all USA RD shoes come with on the inside.

how do the 4's compare to the 3's that came out last year? do they fit the same run bigger or smaller?

will rep

Back
Top Bottom