AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

They fit the half size big, just like last year's 3s. 

And don't rep. Just look through the last couple of pages before posting. That would be more appreciated. 

Last edited:
im 99% sure none of the early release shoes come with the regular size sticker that all USA RD shoes come with on the inside.
hey man, so would you say that a decent way of telling if a early release pair is legit is if it has the little size stickers? im sure its not 100% accurate, but is it a good rule of thumb? I heard that one of the last steps in the process of making any nike is putting the little size stickers in. can anyone give any input? thanks guys...

They just said it was an error.  Too bad!
Oh ok cool. That's a lot better
guessing none of these euro sites sell for retail anymore?
mean.gif
I know man. It's a damn shame. SH said I could get the vat removed to make them cheaper but didn't tell me how

Hey, I'm a JB newb and have never ordered a pair of shoes on their release date before.

Will these be very hard to order? I know they are anticipated but will i have to order within 5 sec of these releasing? Also, will nike store be selling online? These will be my first Jordans, aa they are my favorites. I dont know when these will release again so really need to be on my game if i need to.

Thanks,

Wino

im 99% sure none of the early release shoes come with the regular size sticker that all USA RD shoes come with on the inside.

hey man, so would you say that a decent way of telling if a early release pair is legit is if it has the little size stickers? im sure its not 100% accurate, but is it a good rule of thumb? I heard that one of the last steps in the process of making any nike is putting the little size stickers in. can anyone give any input? thanks guys...

i would say yes, anyone whos honest and owns a pair or multiple pairs of early release shoes can tell you this. Ive never received any with the size stickers and dont think any of the newer ones have them either.

They just said it was an error.  Too bad!
Oh ok cool. That's a lot better

guessing none of these euro sites sell for retail anymore? :smh:
I know man. It's a damn shame. SH said I could get the vat removed to make them cheaper but didn't tell me how

what do they come out to with the VAT removed on SH? if its retail or under let me know id def cop a pair because i think these might be tough on NDC.

i would say yes, anyone whos honest and owns a pair or multiple pairs of early release shoes can tell you this. Ive never received any with the size stickers and dont think any of the newer ones have them either.
interesting. i appreciate the reply.

hopefully these will be easy to cop like the milt 4's or Fred 4's

and for those who goes these early, how is the quality on these? is it like the Fire red 4's where most pair has quality issues with high tongue, glue, high size tag & pre-creased leather.

Last edited:
hopefully these will be easy to cop like the milt 4's or Fred 4's

no offense, Militaries SUCK and Fire reds kinda do as well.

these will NOT be like those, these will sell out real quick. most people here know that

no offense, Militaries SUCK and Fire reds kinda do as well.
these will NOT be like those, these will sell out real quick. most people here know that

yeah that is what i am thinking , i know i will be able to get me a pair since stores are carrying more nowadays.

I hope FNL/FL open at midnight or even 4 am but waiting till 8 am :smh:

When did the 8 am rule start?

I hope the resell price isn't too crazy bc I am going to be in the Dominican Republic for thanks giving and will have no shot a these on RD.

Last edited:
I hope FNL/FL open at midnight or even 4 am but waiting till 8 am :smh:

When did the 8 am rule start?

This year, by Nike.

To eliminate the mayhem during midnight releases, but they only postpone the mayhem till 8a.

Whatever time they release, I'm gonna cop for sure.

Back
Top Bottom