AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

meh, not trying to spend $20 more at the moment, im just being cheap even though i have the money :x

meh, not trying to spend $20 more at the moment, im just being cheap even though i have the money
sick.gif
Haha, I feel you on that. I've been actually copping all my pairs for under retail lately with cash back offers online. So even if SH had them for $190 shipped, it would be $60 more for me. Multiple that by a few releases and you have enough money for another pair of shoes.

should be 25/30 dollars above retail...
What's the code to get the VAT removed?  I will gladly pay 25-30 over retail to not wait in lines and guarantee that I get these from a legit source.  I have ordered from SH before and have never had an issue, other than that crazy UK shipping.

will these be online at midnight like always? 12 EST?

hoping I can cop 2 pairs on RD..
if you do some work, you shouldn't have a hard time getting 2 pairs. These look to be more plentiful than last years black cement iii's for a Black Friday release.

you think so? last year my HoH had so many BC3's even after the huge *** line of campers was gone they still had full size runs :lol:

Last edited:
will these be online at midnight like always? 12 EST?

hoping I can cop 2 pairs on RD..
if you do some work, you shouldn't have a hard time getting 2 pairs. These look to be more plentiful than last years black cement iii's for a Black Friday release.

you think so? last year my HoH had so many BC3's even after the huge *** line of campers was gone they still had full size runs :lol:

always? they havent been released at midnight since the summer.

all online releases are 8am EST

They will be releasing at 8am. Nike won't change it for Black Friday. Most stores are doing lotteries/raffles to escape the madness.

Man I wish I had cash to double cop. These grails will be worn on the rarest of occasions, like I said earlier. Its a damn shame.

Buying these and putting them straight to the closet until next spring/summer.
:smokin
Same. I am from Chicago. The salt shall not touch my sneakers. Hell you can't even tell I am a sneaker enthusiast in the winter.

I wear grails in the winter, but they're the ones that have plenty of wears in them already... nothing gets unDS'd unless the streets are dry and saltless. My Metallic V will get plenty of winter beats this year, no matter how nasty it is outside.

Last edited:
i would say yes, anyone whos honest and owns a pair or multiple pairs of early release shoes can tell you this. Ive never received any with the size stickers and dont think any of the newer ones have them either.

I'm not sure whether mine are or not but they got the sizing sticker inside.

found out that ill be able to get extra pairs....willing to hook up some fellow members for retail plus tax...not in this game to make money. follow me on instagram @ ali_rogers_cromartie for updates of what sizes i can get. ill most likely have sz.11-12...thank me later lol

Back
Top Bottom